Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titan

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 9:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Let go of him and take your beating or I'll break your fucking nose"?

That is pathetic
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He bad-mouthed sponging to Kainoa? Could you put that in mainland English for us, please?

As I stated earlier, the C&County grants promoters exclusive (limited to what's on the actual application) beach rights for set times, and dates, to the surf spots they want for their contests.
    That would be an excellent justification for calling the police. It's not a justification for beating someone to a pulp. I don't give a damn what "their culture" says or how soemone who lives on a continent "just can't understand." It's wrong to brutally beat people for the crime being in the way of a contest.
    On a practical level, yes, it would have been more practical for that kid to get out of the way, just as it would be practical for a woman not to walk through a bad neighborhood alone at night. But the fact that they could have been smarter does not in any way excuse the filth that beats the kid or rapes the woman.
    Filthy bullies are filthy bullies.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 3:30pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joey,

Thanks for posting that. It really put things in perspective.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 3:50pm

Style: mine

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yup joey that was a great post
    another story

there were 4 kids walking in the street . they used to live in korea and pick a lot of street fights (dunno why, probably because they think is cool like in the korean soup operas)
    they are now in Brazil, sao paulo (there are a lot of koreans and japanese here)
    they were just walking in the street when some tavestites came and started mocking them (calling names, grabing their asses..)
    the friends then decided to kick their asses...and did, easily

the travestites run away, the friends are in joy; they are young and decide to go to a bar/pub near to laugh about

moments later the one of the travestites come back
    he has a gun
    he shot

one dead, one lost his movements of his arm, the other two survived

they were only 15/18 yrs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 4:49pm

Style: Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agreed. Joey hit the nail on the head. fantastic post.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2004 1:16am

supporting member
     Style: Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. I thought the blonde guy threw the first punch in the water.

2. I didn't see anything on land to justify continued fighting.

3. I couldn't believe how ineffectual the punches were once the takedown was effected and the guy in the white tee shirt had control... It's bad enough to to be a bully without being an incompetant bully.
    NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    11/15/2004 1:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Retarted. Call the cops and give him a night in custody for interrupting a major event like that (i.e. disturbing the peace) And bring those retards on land itching to beat up on an exhausted moron who's too dumb to know when he's beat as well.

Everyone in that clip pisses me off except for the officials trying to get the guy out of the water

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2004 10:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could just be me and my antipodean culture (which is by and large an outgrowth of English mixed with polynesian culture - we the biggest Samoan city in the world au! not to mention the Niueans, Rarotongans, Tongans and Fijians, or the locals - Maoris - folow the path Kia ngutu ai te pukuriri) but I thought the blond guy got off easy.

He initiated teh assualt after being told to leave the area by a lawful authority - in NZ he would have been removed under teh trespass act which gives the right to use force to remove the person, not to mention Kainoa having a right to self defence when blondy hit him.

Once he got to the beach he should have left straight away - again he had been told to go by the people who had licenced the event. He didn't.

He approached the guys whose mate he had hit (how fucking dumb was he) and while his posture might ahve been passive prior to the immediate assault he wasn't passive when he walked over, and considering he landed some good shots in the water, he wouldn't qualify as being a certain easy target. Hell, its not like he was a 14 year old kid, he was in good shape and not too much smaller than the guy who jumped him.

He wasn't knocked out, didn't have teeth missing, didn't seem to have any serious injuries. He got off lightly. I've hurt a lot of people worse than that getting them out of pubs - dropping someone down a dozen stairs after choking them out leaves some pretty bad marks - two weeks later he would have looked fine, barring maybe not being such a smart ass.

The cops weren't called because he was disrupting a legal event and could probably ahve been charged for a number of offences, not the least tresspassing and assault for the initial punch. The only thing that seemed a bit far off was the breaking of the board, but hell, so it cost him a couple hundred bucks - thats probably less than any fine he would have got, and certainly less than the medical bills if he had his teeth knocked out or the guy had put the boot in. If you notice, the white shirt guy had to be pulled off, but blondy was still defending himself. As long as the guys is still defending himself, you keep fighting. Or you gonna get a knife in the back one day - or an RNC.

If you want to comment you would need the camera mans pics who filmed the events on teh water, and to see Kainoas face afterwards. He may well have been injured - a lucky punch will do that and blondy landed more than a couple.

That wasn't an ass beating, that was a guy without the skill to pull an arm bar when his mates were telling him to go for it giving some love taps. Last time I saw a guy get head butted and elbowed half a dozen times they took him out of there in an ambulance.
    Harden up, lifes not a garden party. Be an asshole and be treated like an asshole. He'll probably sue the event for a few million in punitive damages anyway. For those of you ranting about "In America blah blah blah" Hawaii was illegally invaded and seized by the US in the 19th century. They remember even if you don't. And the issue of being able to be an asshole and get away without consequences because of bullshit legal semantics is one of teh reasons most of the world sees many Americans as assholes. When in Rome don't be a fucking asshole. Simple rule. Play the way the locals do.
    Sociopaths are people too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2004 1:59am

Style: any

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    from another angle with captions:

http://satanjr.com/1004/surf_crap.wmv

what would you do in that situation if you were that kid (and dont mention what led to the confrontation but you being right there told you will be smashed if you defend yourself and than your board being broken) how would you react differently so you wont come out a bitch when you go home?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2004 4:43am

Style: streetfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    from another angle with captions:

http://satanjr.com/1004/surf_crap.wmv

what would you do in that situation if you were that kid (and dont mention what led to the confrontation but you being right there told you will be smashed if you defend yourself and than your board being broken) how would you react differently so you wont come out a bitch when you go home?
    Last edited by Assailant; 11/23/2004 4:47am at .