Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How 'bout somebody post vids of the two local (white shirted idiot & friend) guys getting their butts kicked? THAT would give this thread some perspective. Umm. . .did someone mention where they trained? Maybe a throwdown at their gym? Hmmm. . .Let's send Kungfoolss. . .uh, maybe not. . .sorry, I got carried away.
    :bduh:

`~/

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Achievements:

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MUT
    Oh yeah dude and your BJJ is just too fucking d34dly for us all to.
    Can all the bjj nuthuggers just stfu?
    I can't see how the blondie deserved a beating like that.
    All this clip said about bjj is that you guys are a bunch of thugs who piclk on people who have no idea how to fight.
    (Obviously this isn't true but this is what the vid suggests)
    Are you a ballet dancer or a high jumper? ‘Cause you made some pretty good leaps there… and did you miss the part where I said I like to play the devils advocate? I guess so. :qleapfrog

Anyway, Leap One: I don’t remember saying anything at all about BJJ being “th3 d34dly”. In fact, outside of quoting Badger, I didn’t even use the word BJJ once. Notice that I did say the word grappling later on however. BTW, wouldn’t the word grappling include you as well as your style says submission wrestling? Um…

His post was basically saying that he could have ended it with strikes and elbows when the guy was “bent over” and that his theory was tried and true because he beat two BJJ’ers. IMHO this is the old school logic of my standup style is superior to any ground style and I pointed this out with my own logic. If you notice I basically just repeated what he said changing the words to fit my own equally one-sided model. (Sarcasm & Logic 101). Just as one could have punched and elbowed the guy who was “bent over”, it also gives the same guy more of an opportunity to gain a better position. You should know this being a submission wrestler. Right? To further implicate his lack of grappling knowledge (and weaken his argument), he talks about the missed opportunity of a headlock as if that would have saved the day.

Leap two: How am I a BJJ nut hugger when I didn’t even mention the word BJJ outside of quoting Badger and I wasn’t defending the bullies actions? Again, talking about position and ground fighting technique does not a BJJ nut hugger or even BJJ player make. Otherwise, you’re one too? No?

Leap Three: Regarding the beating Blondie took. This may have not been directed at me per se but since it’s in the context of responding to my post I’ll answer it. I never defended the actions of the Hawaiian or said the Blondie got what he deserved. I do think he got what he deserved… in the water at least. However, once it was on dry land the situation was over and it looks a bit one sided and wrong. I do have Hawaiian friends though and know that if there is one thing you don’t do is mess with their turf or their surf. Unless you’re at a seafood restaurant… <insert bad joke drum sound>

Leap Four: All BJJ’ers are thugs who pick fights with people who don’t know how to fight… Hmmm… Is that like me saying that all judo, bagua and TKD guys eat rice in blue pants because I saw an avatar of a judo, bagua and TKD guy sitting with blue pants eating rice on a internet website? What would make more sense is you stating that BJJ’ers such as South Americans (particularly Brazilian) fight a lot due to Latin machismo and they just happen to study BJJ? It may be incorrect but it’s worthy of debate. I don’t think this video suggests anything other than a bully who happens to study BJJ picking on a guy who disrupted a sanctioned surf event. But I may be wrong... happens all the time. :toothy10:
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Achievements:

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 8:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joeypasta
    In order to explain my take on this video, I would like to tell a true story...
    Crazy story... Your right on about the "never know who your fighting" theory. The guy I currently train under lost a brother years ago in this fashion. Apparently his brother used to go out and get into fights for the hell of it. One day he ran into an armed off duty cop and well, to make a short story even shorter he was shot and killed in the parking lot after owning the cop in the bar. He won the fight, but lost the battle. Makes ya think twice...
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 8:48pm

Style: BJJ / Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-Tenshi
    :: twitch ::

Never say "fark" again.

According to the little web site devoted to this bullshit, he had been out there for at least an hour and a half. So yeah, chances are he was spent.

Oh, and neg-rep for the use of "fark".
    No wucken forries, mate....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2004 9:38pm

Style: Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Hawaii beatdown

www.bullshido.com/videos//Hawaiian_Beatdown.wmv

Stick with the video until the end for a textbook takedown, some side control, then mount with the ground n' pound.

Apparently the white kid was surfing: when either a surfing tournament was going on, or either he was just somehow in some local kids turf.

The guy that does the ass whupping trains with Relson Gracie one of the posters commented as well.

The car forum I grabbed this with was kinda funny, lots of talk about how the guy doing the bjj is a ***** and none of that stuff would work in a real fight. Also cue lots of talking about how when you shoot in like that how easy it would've been to knee the guy (with some comments about shots to the throat and eyes as well).

Hope it hasn't been reposted, I searched for it!

that dude was a punk, regardless to what anyone has to say. lets see, the white kid has every right to surf where he wants. ok maybe he shouldnt of been there cause of the contest or what ever, but that doesnt give anyone the right to beat his ass. and what was that dude doing, trying to hold hand or something fucking fruitcake. i hope the white kid was smart enough to sue the dumb punk ass.

now it was obvious the white kid didnt want to fight in anyway shape or form. and anyone who knows any form of martial arts and instigates a fight or initiates a fight is the biggest piece of **** there is. plain and simple. in knowing how to defend your self and knowing that you have the upper hand, you avoid situations. the kid simply wanted his board back.

and yes that guys technique would only work in the street with someone like that white kid who was a passive individual or someone else who doesnt know martial arts or how to defend them selves. personally that would never work on me.
    Last edited by ronin005; 11/10/2004 11:18pm at .

Loving Father

Achievements:

Posted On:
    11/10/2004 11:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    r005: the only point you make that isn't true, is that the blond kid has a right to surf where he wants. As I stated earlier, the C&County grants promoters exclusive (limited to what's on the actual application) beach rights for set times, and dates, to the surf spots they want for their contests. Because they also have liabilities in this area, the kid was asked to come in, as they were about to start the contest.

That said, the rest of your post was on the money. The white shirt (read: local hawaiian idiot) is a punk-a$$ biatch, besdies being a bully, and a loser.

`~/
    Last edited by Meex; 11/10/2004 11:23pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2004 11:54pm

Style: Super Saiyan 7

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ill put money down that he bad-mouthed sponging to kainoa. being the haole that he is. which then he probably did deserve the beatdown.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 1:44am

Style: any

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is what gives Americans a bad name. Notice how people were laughing at other people's misery and cheering the violence on as well as videotaping it 9and puting it on the internet). Again proves we as society are going downhill. It was 2 vs 1, if the kid defended himself and started throwing dem hands against the bjj tatood guy the other foo would have stepped in and it would have been a 2 on 1 dance and since theyre ground fighters one would grab his legs while the other fought, even if the kid could throw well he would have probably ended up on the ground vs 2 grapplers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 1:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabanzai
    ill put money down that he bad-mouthed sponging to kainoa. being the haole that he is. which then he probably did deserve the beatdown.
    you deserve a beatdown.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2004 2:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!