Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 2:04am

Style: any

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as I understand the law, at the point where you can safely run away, and don't, you then also become the aggressor and are no longer 'defending' yourself...or so police have told me...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 2:31am

Style: boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://satanjr.com/1004/surf_crap.wmv

here is the beach fight from another angle.

In my opinion this vid does'nt prove BJJ is the deadliest

our supposed deadly BJJ fighter had trouble with a kid that did'nt want to fight and his instructor had to tell the kid to let his head go.

Someone with streetfighting experience would have killed that guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 2:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    like kimbo.

UAAAH!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 2:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who the **** says "BJJ is the deadliest"? Who the hell could use that phrase in a serious context?

Some kind of ****, I reckon.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 2:56am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha! Not to mention the struggle to break the surfboard.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 4:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    Who the **** says "BJJ is the deadliest"? Who the hell could use that phrase in a serious context?

Some kind of ****, I reckon.
    rorion gracie. and helio too.

Badness will not be rewarded

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 5:09am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    joeypasta,

Thank you for providing some perspective. Outstanding post.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 7:50am

Style: BJJ / Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How could Blondie defend himself on shore after surfing for god knows how long, having Fedor swimming away at his face for however long, swimming (floating?) back to shore and still standing??

After having that much adrenaline running through the body I was surprised he could actually have the strength to limply hold the other guys wrist. Man I would be farken farked!!

From an earlier link to the stills, it says that the guy was out there for about 1.5 hours before 'coming back' to shore, no wonder they were pissed.

That said, yeah, **** caught on camera can have you end up in a jail cell with Bubba for a man-sized hot water bottle...

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 12:41pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :: twitch ::

Never say "fark" again.

According to the little web site devoted to this bullshit, he had been out there for at least an hour and a half. So yeah, chances are he was spent.

Oh, and neg-rep for the use of "fark".

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/01/2004 1:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joeypasta
    In order to explain my take on this video, I would like to tell a true story. A guy went out to party with his his friend instead of taking out his girlfriend. The girlfriend gets mad and decides to go out with the local pretty boy. The two friends happen to run into the girlfriend and pretty boy in a parking garage of a nightclub. The boyfriend loses it, and starts to beat up on the pretty boy. The pretty boy tries to run away, and the friend grabs pretty boy and brings him back to the mad boyfriend who continues to beat up on pretty boy. The friend that grabbed pretty boy is a martial artist btw., and is known for being able to take care of himself. Some friends of the mad boyfriend drive up, and ask what's going on. They proceed to also beat up on pretty boy. The martial artist friend of the mad boyfriend has to restrain the screaming girlfriend as pretty boy is getting beat. The friends of the mad boyfriend happen to be local thugs. While restraining the girlfriend the martial artist friend hears a loud crack, and sees a huge spatter of blood on the wall of the parking garage, and blood on the ground and other places. The martial artist friends tells the guys to stop. The guys respecting the martial artist back off. Pretty boy attempts to stand half concious to get away. Pretty boy's neck is broken, and he is literally holding his head in his hands while standing. in addition, part of his face is bashed in and he has multiple injuries all over his body. After the legal process is done, all the members who participated in the beating are sentenced to prison. Luckily pretty boy recovered, not paralyzed; but must use a cane to walk because of hip socket damage. He faced is pretty much fixed, but one can tell something is not right. Turns out pretty boy has a couple of relatives who are gang leaders in the penitenitary. Martial artist guy thinks he can use his martial arts in prison to take care of himself. Martial artist has boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, judo and has a fair amount of street fights under his belt. Within a week, martial artist is hospitalized in the prison hospital after being beat up pretty bad by another guy who has zero martial arts experience. In addition, beat up martial arts prisoner is becoming mentally messed up because not only because of his situation, but the beating pretty boy took in the parking garage was so gorey and brutal, he can't shake the sounds and images from his mind. Especially the sound of the neck snapping, the blood and seeing pretty boy having to hold his head in his hands. Also, seeing pretty boys mother cry in the courtroom haunts him. Pretty boy was a good person, and did not know the situation he was getting into went he went out with the girlfriend. Pretty boy was a straight A student in high school, and was working to save money for college. Martial artist prisoner guy never went to any therapy in prison in fear that he would look soft to the other prisoners.
    Martial arts guy endured other beatings in the prison over time, until he finally learned how to take care of himself a little better, and the other prisoners figured he had enough. The other guys involved in the intial beating of pretty boy were either killed in prison, or a couple of them survived by being errand boys for other gangs. Marial artist guy was paroled, but still haunted by the initial images of pretty boys beating.
    I am telling this story because I don't think people think about what could happen when they get into a physical confrontation for non self defense reasons. Btw, martial arts guy is me. Several years later I am still have images and nightmares of that beating. I still have so many regrets that I grabbed the guy when he was trying to get away. No one has any idea how much I regret not being a leader, and not stopping the brutal and savage beating pretty boy took. I don't know anyone here personally, but I venture to guess that no one here has every witnessed what I saw. No one here as far as I know has ever had the crap beat out of them as I have, outside of a controlled enviroment. I say this because, that surfer video brings back a lot of bad images for me. I can tell you I won't be sleeping tonigt. For those who posted that the white surfer dude deserved it; I can tell that you have not witnessed a true brutal beating or have been the recipient of one. I now have small children of my own, and It sends bad shivers all over my body to think that one of my boys could be the recipient of such brutal behavior. I am constantly on top of them, not to participate in any time of violence. I am sorry to post such a long story. I have not mentioned how some others in prison I know were recipients of beatings on the outside, only to have lost it, and shot the person that beat them. Those stupid surfers have no idea if the blond kid won't snap and get a gun and blow all of them away, or worse their families. They don't know any of the blond kids relatives. You NEVER know who you are trully messing with. Trust me, learning the hard way is the worst way!
    And WELCOME to bullshido.