Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Meditation is essential to become a good fighter."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    "Sportified" judo beats traditional jiujitsu.
    Could be. I haven't had the chance to find out or witness any Judo vs. Jujitsu bouts, so you may be right :) Oh, and sorry if the "sportified" thing was what spurred a comment. I didn't mean it in a negative way

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If anyone is willing to let me punch them in the face right now I'll give them a black belt." - TKD Instructor
    Now or never.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The silliest thing I was told was that only animals and irresponsible people fight on the ground. Having diplegia, the ground is a very important range for me. Obviously, you wouldn't do that in a multiple opponent situation
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011