OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/09/2006 10:44pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    The worst thing of being an ectomorph is my girly wrists. But than be overcome by doing grip, wrist and forearm strenghtening exercises.
    I have probably the hairiest legs on Earth, a good sized adam's apple (and pen0r! lololol), and alright facial hair. But my hands and fingers couldn't be more girly. I swear, we had a dance section in PE once and this girl told me I had delicate hands. That really hurts. Furthermore, both my bass and guitar teacher have told me I have "slender" fingers. And, of course, one of my mom's friends said she's never seen girlier fingernails on a man before. It really sucks when your mom has bigger wrists than you do (and she's not even a fatty).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2006 5:40pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Have you guys ever shook hands with a piano player? Those mofos have a grip and wrist strenght that can qualify as teh d34dl3y. The ones I've shook hands with were lanky, ectomorph individuals that could bring most people to their knees with their grips.
    I played the piano for 6 years and I am the lankiest ectomorphiest guy i know - 6"3 169 lbs - I suppose I have quite a strong grip but I don't think it would qualify as t3h d34dly. Makes sense that all those pianist's were ecto's as were supposed to be artistic, true with a few guys i know.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2006 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    9/12/2006 8:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    I have probably the hairiest legs on Earth, a good sized adam's apple (and pen0r! lololol), and alright facial hair. But my hands and fingers couldn't be more girly. I swear, we had a dance section in PE once and this girl told me I had delicate hands. That really hurts. Furthermore, both my bass and guitar teacher have told me I have "slender" fingers. And, of course, one of my mom's friends said she's never seen girlier fingernails on a man before. It really sucks when your mom has bigger wrists than you do (and she's not even a fatty).
    Time to do some gripwork so you can get some man hands.

I've met some girls who actually like my calluses, weird but whatever works.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    9/13/2006 12:58am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My grip is fine. Really. I've NEVER had a problem with grip. It's about the only good thing I have going for me.

Surprisingly, I've had people tell me I have heavy hands. =/

Posted On:
    9/13/2006 2:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cant be bothered reading the thread, but just in case no one has already , im gonna weigh in with a masturbation joke...

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 3:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It might be possible, but for all intents, no.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 4:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    masturbating 6 times a day helped me gain 1 inch in 6 months

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 4:26pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do leveragee work with a sledge hammer. I don't know exactly what the **** an ecto-meso is but I don't have big wrists **** I only weigh 130lbs (NOTE: I REALLY want to change this). But as far as strength goes I honestly in 3 weeks of using sledge leverage work my hammer curl literally doubled (25 in each hand for 10 reps to 50 in each hand for 8 reps) and I now have easily as strong a grip as most of the big wristed guys I kno

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2006 8:29pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have rather small wrist bones, but where my hand meets the bone, its very stong and wide. Luckily for me i have very manly hands, sorry poopy... If you lift weights the added pressure on your joins will gradually make them wider, this is evident because my left index finger has wider joints than my right, which suggests added pressure widens them (im a lefty so i use my left more.) I do wrist curls, first by contracting the fingers, then the wrists, gradually i think the muscle will spread to your wrists, rather than only your forearm. Finger pushups are good for that, so are knuckle pushups (they also make a more stable hand when punching). I am a meso/ectomorph which suggests less thick wrists, but keep hitting the bag, wrist curls, and those pushups, and youll have bricks on your wrists like me (obviously im no chuck, but i can punch very hard). Oh and to whoever said dont do finger or knucle pushups because they put pressure on the joints...everything puts pressure on the joints, normal pushups pressure the wrists alot. Runnig pressures the ankles and knees greatly, so dont give me the dont pressure your joints bullshit.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast