Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 3:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, your just a dumbass. Thats cool with me though. You'll only be happy when good old George, a trespasser in the White House, starts a war against the UN and leaves America as the ENEMY of peace, right? THAT would make you happy huh? Hey, are you against welfare? Just asking...
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 3:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say we vote PEEDEE as President! He make a great president!

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 3:36pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, your just a dumbass. Thats cool with me though. You'll only be happy when good old George, a trespasser in the White House, starts a war against the UN and leaves America as the ENEMY of peace, right? THAT would make you happy huh? Hey, are you against welfare? Just asking...
    Only you Peedee. Ofcourse I am not against welfare, unless a person makes a career of being on it. But only in your world is it okay to reduce the welfare roles and increase the budget. Yep, less for more should be your moto.

As far as George W. Bush being a trespasser, that is only in your mind. At least he did not turn the White House into an orgy, like your hero. And, in case you did not notice, your hero William Jefferson Clinton started three wars in eight years. One of them was nothing more then a way to get his name off the headlines.

My conclusion, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when it comes to world affairs. You just spout the typical anti-America, blame America first rhetoric.

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Edited by - Bolverk on January 28 2003 14:40:42

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 3:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alot of people from ALOT of other countries have been doing the same recently. I wonder why?

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alot of people from ALOT of other countries have been doing the same recently. I wonder why?
    That is simple Peedee, jealousy. They want what we have, and they are pissed that we have it. That and the fact that we export lame T.V. shows like survivor, the bachelor, etc.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhh THATS why.

You are very informed.

Did you ever hear Ramsy Clarke, former attorney general, say that we no longer live in a Democracy but rather a Plutocracy? Have you ever read about what corporations do overseas? Have you ever read about the criminal collapse of the S&L's?

Read up my son....

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jealous of what ?
    a stupid president, messed up health care system, pro romo environment, gun violence.

B.A., Yale University, 1968. Report card shows mostly "C"s and somehow he got into Harvard Business School. hmm dont you think its funny ?

"said and done"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. PeedeeShaolin,

You are very Anti-American. Why don't you move to Iraq, and save them from George W. Bush? You better hurry, because Saddam's days are VERY numbered, as they should be.

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhh THATS why.

You are very informed.

Did you ever hear Ramsy Clarke, former attorney general, say that we no longer live in a Democracy but rather a Plutocracy? Have you ever read about what corporations do overseas? Have you ever read about the criminal collapse of the S&L's?

Read up my son....
    Ramsey Clarke has made some good points about the Persian Gulf war. However, I did not read anything from him about how the failed government of Jimmy Carter was wholly responsible for the mess because he failed to support the shah of Iran. Now we find out that the devil we knew was far better then the devil we have now. Fortunately, the shah's son is trying to free Iran at this time, and may succeed soon. Then balance will truly be restored in the middle east.

As far as a Plutocracy, I believe that is a misperception on his part. What we live in is an oligopoly, a country controled by the business interests. I think we need to work on returning this nation to the people.

The first step would be the complete elimination of the income tax. I know that it must be replaced by another means of taxation, but there are far better models that could make life easier for everyone.

Also, we need true accountability by our leaders. This will be the most difficult to achieve.

Another area of improvement we need is in access to education, this would be best acheived by removing the federal government from the schooling process except as a standard setting agency. The States need to be in control of education, or better yet, each city and county.

Tort reform would also go along way to helping this country. We have a nest of lawyers who only have their best interests at heart. Sort of reminds me of our Governor, Gray "Out" Davis.

Edited by - Bolverk on January 28 2003 15:41:20

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    1/28/2003 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know Peedee, you sound like you read a lot and stay up on current affairs. I bet your actually a pretty nice guy. So if I have said anything that may have offended, I apologize. At least you take the time to see what is going on in the world, which is more then you can say for most.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast