Page 5 of 5 First 12345

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was in manhattan I would definatly go there too. It would only take me like an hour to get there

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Philadelphia, but if you guys are all up for throwdowns on Sunday's theres no reason why I cant knock out a quick drive (Im usually free on sundays). Christ I think its only like an hour and a half away.

BTW 5 fingaz, that was a pretty nice armbar you had there. Have you been to any tournaments around NJ (or were you at the Pan Am Games?) You would be fighting in my division- how long have you been a blue belt?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This throwdown has redeemed the quality of Bullshido fighters after the UK shenanigans. Congratulations.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live upstate NY , towards syracuse.... any of you guys live around this way ? im about 600 miles from NYC ... if I had transportation to travel that far I would love to go, its been quite some time since ive gotten a chance to fight.

And with summer coming, my shoulder rehab. about to get finished its the best time for me.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    I live in Philadelphia, but if you guys are all up for throwdowns on Sunday's theres no reason why I cant knock out a quick drive (Im usually free on sundays). Christ I think its only like an hour and a half away.

BTW 5 fingaz, that was a pretty nice armbar you had there. Have you been to any tournaments around NJ (or were you at the Pan Am Games?) You would be fighting in my division- how long have you been a blue belt?
    It's more like a 4 hour drive.

Also, our man 5 fingaz is on a sabbatical until sometime in December.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345