Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Punisher: Chattanooga Connection

    Yo Punisher. Hope all is well!

    Has your man set up in Chattanoogo yet?

    Remember he was taking his Kenpo on the road.

    Lemme no.

  2. #2
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Chattanooga that much closer to you than Atlanta?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, its a little bit closer.

  4. #4
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much is a little closer? 20 miles? 200 miles? Besides I think you should come up for a throwdown in MN :icon_cool Spunky was looking for interest

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlintier
    How much is a little closer? 20 miles? 200 miles? Besides I think you should come up for a throwdown in MN :icon_cool Spunky was looking for interest
    If you're there...I'll come.

  6. #6
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know when he wants to have it, but since I live there and he is having it at the dojo I used to train at I think I can find it *GRIN*

    Chances are I will be there if I am well enough

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlintier
    I don't know when he wants to have it, but since I live there and he is having it at the dojo I used to train at I think I can find it *GRIN*

    Chances are I will be there if I am well enough
    sounds good. And if you are talking about your buddy CT, that would mean some good standup action as well.

  8. #8
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blankslate
    sounds good. And if you are talking about your buddy CT, that would mean some good standup action as well.

    Hon, Spunky is another user on here... check this forum for a thread called Minneapolis, MN

  9. #9
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However, you can try to talk CT into coming, he would be a good addition to any throwdown.

  10. #10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and don't think I didn't notice that you didn't answer my original question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO