Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is my opinion.

I think this crack pot is over rated. If he is such a good fighter with his wealth of martial arts knowledge then why does he not just fight professionally ?

$100 - $200 per person, for a 2 hour class ? You have to be joking ! No one is worth that much, not even if your a UFC champ. The people eho are attending his classes are either:

1. Blind
    2. Stupid
    3. People looking to make friends any way they can.

He probable teaches somewhere in the city like North Sydney. The place is full of people earning shitloads of cash in well paying jobs and are happy to pay what he asks, thinking they are getting top training. Such a shame.He should be exposed for what he is.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    MuayThai,Igo Ryu Jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think zeddy's friends cousin was talking **** all along hannibal.

Style
    Sasori Te Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most people as a general rule are idiots when it comes to crap like this. They think if it costs more then it's got to be better. Lot's of assholes making money off of this mentality.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey has any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM'ed you Hannibal.

Anyone who still wants to check him out feel free to PM me. At 50$ per class, I think that's still bullcrap, but at least he's dropped the bjj black belt. I'm willing to let it go.

Style
    Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In response to your query;

Quote Originally Posted by Emiare_Pac View Post
    hey pm me i'm also in sydney,

btw any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results.
    Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage007 View Post
    Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.
    Welcome to Bullshido Rampage007.

Not only do you have a stupid screen name and pretend to write in engRish, you added nothing to a thread last posted on, 10/20/2004 10:55am, . Which was a little under 14 years ago which makes you a necromancer of an extremely umfamtatic level.

Can you please elaborate more on this Sifu Ray? He sounds like a most devastating and borderline godlike being to develop on his own or even master and teach such a powerful martial art to call unique in such an age as today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 2 of 2 First 12