Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 3:38am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't ask me what he was doing there in 80's, I am no expert in British histroy. Sorry.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 3:38am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't ask me what he was doing there in 80's, I am no expert in British histroy. Sorry.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you'd understand, given that a great majority of the American armed forces is black.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 11:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the two options you've sketched above are pretty condescending. There is no simple explanation. Think about this: you have a job that you can't legally quit. The penalties range from death to total social stigmatization. An American citizen bears just as much responsibility for the use of the military as soldiers do, if not more.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 12:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not that simple Osiris. You can be "responsible", but on what level? For example, look at the Battle of the Black Sea. If, in the course of defending themselves in the middle of a poorly conceived operation, soldiers unintentionally killed civilians, who is responsible?

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 2:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's hard to say. What are the conditions of his service? I would say yes, he is wrong in some sense to have supported that. But things don't usually present themselves that clearly, except to college students...;)

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 3:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not in it anymore. And never will be again, but the situation is SO much more complicated than being a "baby-killer" or a superhero. There's no morality in it. It's all ethos. There are no spiritual lessons to be learned or deep truths or any of that ****. You keep yourself alive and get your mission done so you don't have to try again. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong. But someone has to volunteer to get the work done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 12:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You may as well have asked, Whose more responsible, the nutjob soldier who kills innocents or the unarmed civilians who elect the president that starts the war in the first place?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/01/2003 5:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mobile phone chitchat sparks fatal bashing

Mainichi Shimbun, Feb. 1, 2003

A Tokyo student was arrested Saturday for fatally bashing an unemployed man after the victim chided him for chatting on his mobile phone, police said. Noriya Okubo, a Rissho University senior from Meguro-ku, was charged with inflicting injuries resulting in death when he turned himself in at the Osaki Police Station, accompanied by his parents.

When Okubo struck 53-year-old Yutaka Tanaka in the head at an underground pathway at the university's campus in Shinagawa-ku on Jan. 25, the victim fell to the ground, hitting the back of his head, officers said. Tanaka died early Friday. Okubo, 23, admitted to the allegations. "When I was talking on my mobile phone, he came up to me and whacked me in the stomach," Okubo told the officers. "While he was holding me by the collar, I beat him once. I feel sorry for the victim."

Okubo said he decided to turn himself in to the police when he read about Tanaka's death in an evening newspaper on Friday.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    2/01/2003 6:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Bush was elected. Until we admit this we can't go about fixing our incredibly fucked up electoral system...Oh wait! That can't happen because the Constitution is sacrosanct. But wait! It's been changed before! Wait again! That was different....aaah!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast