Sponsored Links Spacer Image

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    10/12/2004 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    White Eyebrow would be disappointed in your failure to anniliate your attacker.

In fact, if he were alive, he would probably kill you himself.
    We are surrounded by warships and dont have time to talk. Please pray for us. One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    10/12/2004 1:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
    White Eyebrow would be disappointed in your failure to anniliate your attacker.

In fact, if he were alive, he would probably kill you himself.
    Yep, he phoenix-eye fist your colon right out your throat !

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    10/12/2004 1:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooo I hate it when that happens!
    We are surrounded by warships and dont have time to talk. Please pray for us. One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2004 8:08pm

Style: lol gun fu teehee

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    meh.. i am no pak mei :P im just a little one still(compared to most here i assume) :P

It was all friend of family gathering, so it was random in a sense that there was no reason i could see for someone to do that .. i think he was just playing around, maybe trying to see if i knew anything(everyone in my family makes fun of the fact that i do kung fu--so i would say he probably ended up knowing about it).
    If it wasnt a game it would have continued from there...

why the hell didn't you go all the way through? -- self restraint. I know I could have, and MAY have been smarter to do so if i felt threatened.. but.. i don't really have an explanation :) The look on his face was surprised.. bah.. and I WAS infront of everyone. I was kinda nervous too :P meh.. i dunno!!_!!

lol @ ronin
    and yes white eyebrow would smack me around like a dirty whore.... ... sounds fun!:D

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    10/13/2004 9:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh you were with family. Figures. I thought the guy just jumped you on the street... him you splat immediately.

Indiscriminately KO'ing distant cousins might be a bad thing, after all. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2004 10:58am

Style: hard work

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A friend at work is a bit of a Joker. One day I was walking away from the printer looking at the sheet in my hand. As I was opening the door, he was hiding on the other side and he lunged at me. Without thinking, I dropped the paper and grabbed his wrist and threw an eye-poke straight at his face. He was just out of reach good thing.

Same guy, same sort of trick - this time snuck up behind me as I was going up the stairs. Out of reflex, I fell forward on the stairs, he was lower than me, and cocked my leg about to throw a side-kick out. I stopped myself, but I could have blasted him down the stairs quite easily.

These were complete surprise attacks and Im not sure if how I reacted had anything to do with training or not, nor if I acted in the best manner in either case had the situation been serious. It was all in fun and hes a great guy, but if this person continues this tactic I have no doubt that he is gonna get tagged.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12