Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I'm gonna step in here in Blad3's defense (despite my being a n00b). You guys weren't there and I think you're being unfair. Maybe his technique was **** (I can't really comment my MMA experience being what it is) and maybe it wasn't but his willingness to train was there. He and Sam fought more than anyone else there at all ranges and levels of contact. Hell, he just let me go at him at 80-90% contact just so he could get used to being hit again. He then gave me some useful tips on the roundhouse afterwards. Quite frankly, **** technique or not, he's earned the right to some respect.
    Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:27am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you posted made me think, it made me think mabye I was wrong, then I snapped out of it and remembered that, no, he's earned the right to be flamed from now into eternity.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To all concerned/involved: Those questions I asked were rhetorical btw, to save you putting effort into re-posting the same "arguments" (note Boyd: Correct use of the quotation marks there, as you were wrong in their use and I'm not) again and again.

The Throwdown was a just a bit of fun which I was totally unprepared for. Despite what you're implying, I hadn't been training seriously for months and months without injury and I am quite the begginer.

Please stop re-posting the same posts in different words just because you can't seem to admit I have a logical argument (at least if you want to stop entertaining some one you don't like), as well as truely plausible and honestly truthful excuses/reasons. I must thank you all for taking this so seriously, I'm quite flattered (and I am, genuinely. For which you will no doubt call me a "moooron". "Iiidiot". Please imagine a 10-12 year old american accent saying this.)

What you are all doing:

This is akin to High-school (very American, no disrespect meant to that great country, really :) ) style bullying, there is no contructive criticism, no admittance that what you're doing and saying may be wrong and incorrect, just total conformist bullying of the inferior "geek" or "dork", just at a higher level of English literature/language than when you were at High-School. I have no objection to this, so please amuse me and continue posting the same posts re-worded surrounded by all sorts of highly entertaining flames and troll-like "arguments".

But maybe you should all think of being a bit more respectful if this is how you treat people who respect you (If you still can't "figure" that one out, I still respect you all), again not that I personally care - I'm just enjoying myself.

Not that I didn't expect this, I was just wondering what the level of maturity would be like, you High-School-like, egotistical, "macho-nothing-is-wrong-with-my-skill", "at least nothing I'll admit to" kids. Come on now people I hope you're better than this.:D

Here's my exsaggeration Boyd: You're all as bad as lineage-arguing Kung-Fu fighter-wannabes' in implying I'm terrible even though I've already admitted it, like I am a disgrace to your lineage of MMA (when really I'm not and for me I'll never have been despite whatever happened at the Throwdown), how absurd of you all. Guess what - not that you should - but if anyone should be embarrassed or ashamed it should be YOU, but as I say don't worry because you shouldn't be, there's just more of a chance that you should be embarrassed than I should. I don't mind:- you guys are how you are. I was just hoping you'd have a little more respect/be less bullying, that's all. But like high-school-jocks (although most of you are/were probably quite geeky, you're just having your revenge. True? Yes. ;) ) you continue to do so.

I hope the people who attended the UK Throwdown are at least slighly suprised/amused at the violent posting of the above Bullshido based-members' , who are taking this far too seriously. I think most of us had fun, I certainly did :)

I'm not a low self-esteemed, immature, "embarrassed", "ashamed" mofo either, so you can continue with your raving-mad posts, please. You better not being trying to "break" me either. I just hope for all your sakes that you're not that serious.

This is why people don't generally like me - after the bullying I hit back with something, in this case a logical argument which people which often get annoyed with, this makes it worse for you so you get annoyed and continue with more intensity.
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 5:39am at .
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:38am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you posted made me think, it made me think mabye I was wrong, then I snapped out of it and remembered that, no, he's earned the right to be flamed from now into eternity.
    That's a shame I choke you, you were so close. :)

Even though your reasoning should be based on some fictional clip of seeing me getting beaten easily, that is if you any of you were being logical.

It's like I've jogged this "oh no we can have a go at Blad3, I just remember all those argumentative posts/debates he made." memory in you all. How dare I ever try and debate and be argumentative - as a human being who is a begginer in MMA I have no right! :P

The audacity! :P

Man, you can flame me for eternity but boy am I going to have fun watching it.
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 4:54am at .

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I hope the people who attended the UK Throwdown are at least slighly suprised/amused at the violent posting of the above Bullshido based-members' , who are taking this far too seriously. I think most of us had fun, I certainly did"

Hell, remember in the pub afterwards we were discussing this very thing. Basically, we were all saying things like "yeah I'm pretty crap really but I'll have a go" or "I've only had a few months training but sure I'll take you on" and generally not over-inflating our skills (or lack thereof) whereas the Yanks were almost constantly "GRRRR, COME ON THEN I'LL WHUP YO' ASS BOY." These responses weren't really unexpected.

EDIT: Yeah, forgot to say I had great fun. The next one should be even better.
    Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EXACTLY liffguard, I was thinking just that, about the conversation we had, when I was posting the above. :)

Host-Personal Defense TV

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not about getting beat or OWN3D whatever, its about movement, strategy, positional awareness, posture, and a warehouse full of other things. These things are not effected by weight, or sickness. They are only effected by training, knowledge and experience, which the video revealed you lacked.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct again bushi51. But at least you could give an example of exactly what you mean. Contructive criticism.
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 4:53am at .

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:55am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So harsh criticism isn't constructive?

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 4:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys REPLY c'mon I'm looking forwards to it, don't make me wait - flame me! Flame me!

I hope you're all posting something good makin a poor geeky gal'/***** like me wait this long! ;)

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast