Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 2:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can you see what he has if you walk RIGHT INTO the first hold he attempts?
    I offered no resistance to that move mainly because I didn't really feel like it, I was ill but also to see if he had a move that worked, which he did. You're wrong in thinking I did offer resistance.

As for them teaching you gi, what they taught EXCLUSIVELY collar chokes? Not a single kimura or armbar or SOMETHING?
    No, nothing really - I didn't train BJJ much at all anyway. I need to re-learn. You're wrong in thinking I had.

He didn't muscle you?
    Yes he did, he tried a few times. You're wrong if you assume he didn't try a few times.

Osiris stop acting like I did nothing right, the positioning was OK some of the time - no I shouldn't be ashamed, how ridiculous. Again you're wrong. I've admitted from watching clips of you that you're better than me, plus I'm **** (which is what you're saying), so why the surprise?

No the **** he doesn't.
    OK now you're definitely wrong, he will tell you himself that he knows grappling - I rolled with him and did some wrestling - he knows grappling, we're at roughly the same level (at least due to the weight advantage) , although I believe I know more moves than him it doesn't make me better, this is due to lack of experience (very inconsistent training...plus I was ill.)

Lets count the excuses:

1.Ebola
    2. Broken neck
    3. Time off
    4. Too much gi work
    5. You let him man-handle you
    6. He knows t3h gr4ppl3

That is fucking ridiculous.
    Out of respect for you I will not reply to this. :)
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 2:48am at .
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 2:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blad3, your training didn't save you, his incompetence did. The crucifix should've been game.
    Read above post. Ok wait a minute - this was to prove that he had an effective move which he did, however as he had been training aikido and taijitsu(??) for years he should have easily sercured it, he didn't overall. So what are you arguing now, that I shouldn't bash TMA which I don't anyway or that he can't grapple when he can?
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 2:57am at .

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:09am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Save your excuses, Blade. While I'm quite sure you wouldn't have completely fucked up that "kimura" had your neck not been a little stiff, and though I'm sure your sniffles had a lethal effect on your basic knowledge of side control, and that you only sleepwalked into that crucifix because you were up late watching a Beverly Hillbillies marathon, the fact remains that I absolutely hate you. You and your ilk are the absolute worst representation of my art and my training methodology imaginable; you went out and bought Hunter shorts before you even learned how to armbar. You don't train but still feel the need to make 4,000+ posts "questioning" TMAs. You spend more time on this board than you do training. And you know what the worst fucking thing is?

You're not embarassed. You don't even have the heart to say "Yeah, I fucked up, my bad." You have to write a thirty-page dissertation on how you got mixed up doing gi and no-gi and how you switched schools and moving is very traumatic on a young man and **** YOU AND YOUR SORE NECK SIR I KNEW A MAN WHO WAS ON THE MAT ROLLING A WEEK BEFORE CANCER TOOK HIS LIFE. And you can't play the modest "I never said I was good" card because with all the time you've spent the past two years advising people on these boards, YOU DAMN WELL IMPLIED IT YOU LIMEY ****.

I'm giving you two choices, Blade. The first choice is to stop embarassing MMA by associating yourself with it, because you are to MMA what Shaolin Wolf is to kung fu. You're our dorky kid brother searching under our bed for Playboys while we're off fucking our girlfriends. So until your balls drop, shut the **** up and don't speak unless you're spoken to. Do not comment on anything. Stay off MMA message boards. Do not speak to TMA. Just be quiet.

The second choice is to actually apply yourself. Burn your Hunter shorts and your Tapout rashguard. Come to training in a T-shirt and sweat pants. Pay attention, ask questions, stay after to roll. Use the Internet as a resource, not as a soapbox. Don't make excuses. And when you fail, accept it as your problem and no one elses'. I seriously doubt you will do this.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:11am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holding the mount against a 10-20Kg heavier opponent is more than just getting the mount, and attempting submissions in 3 minutes when I was out of practice, ill and terrible anyway was OK, so you're wrong.

You still think I offered resistance when I didn't. The "right" isn't necessary - you're wrong again in thinking I did (if this is what you're implying.)

We both know how to grapple at a begginer level, you're wrong.

I don't except courtesy, why assume that was what the post meant? Wrong.

Osiris I've admitted I'm terrible, look at how many times you were wrong in your above posts. You actually just re-posted the same argument with different wording a second time. You were expecting too much. Your posts are illogical; see my above posts.

Don't expect the same courtesy. Im STUNNED at what I've seen. Im confused too. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT???? Seriously, if you're gonna **** up, do it with intent.
    The most illogical post I've seen yet, "**** up with intent"? I was trying a (admittedly very poor) kimura, I had the mount plus I had no energy. I didn't even know we could strike till the end (I was sure we had said no striking on the ground.) I'm not having a go at SamHarber either, he proved that akidio/whatever had an effective move in the form of the crucifix, and that he couldn't really do much with due to lack of full contact grappling training in aikido/whatever, but that he does have some MMA/grappling training now as well.

Host-Personal Defense TV

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:22am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your only excuse should be: "I cannot grapple"

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:25am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A truly, unbelievably pathetic performance...to paraphrase Homer Simpson:

"I've seen some fighters that sucked before, but those two are the suckiest sucks that ever sucked."

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:38am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd your hole post (apart from the end) is devoid of any logic as I've admitted I'm terrible already and I meant it. It is no more than an immature dig, no offence - you never liked me anyway, have you?

The second choice is to actually apply yourself
    I intent to.

I've inconsistently been training in MMA for over 2 and a half year with admittedlly long breaks and going to few lesson - I deserve a pair of reduced priced Hunter shorts.

SO not embarrassed it's not even funny. I'm actually enjoying this conversation anyway.

Your expectations are too high for not realising when I said I was terrible that I meant it, Boyd you're actually more wrong than Osiris LOL. Giving a bit of common sense advice from what I've seen said in intructionals and questioning some TMAs IS fine, I was NOT in the wrong for doing that, still not (now I'm doing by actually going to more TMA lessons anyway, I did TMA for a year as well.) I'm what Shaolin wolf is to Kung Fu?? What an exsaggeration of epic proportions. It's like your post is what you want to say if I had been submitted and not had superior positioning, you've possibly been waiting a long time to say something like this, you just needed a vidoe clip. Now the video clip shows me doing not so well but not really badly as you WANT to imply you've gone ahead and posted that illogical mess of a post anyway. Wonderful. It is, however, fairly amusing.

While I'm quite sure you wouldn't have completely fucked up that "kimura" had your neck not been a little stiff
    It was nearly on, it wasn;t a complete **** up LOL.

Remember when replying ti me that I listed to LOGIC. Not illogical rants/flames which are nothing short of flaming.

You're our dorky kid brother searching under our bed for Playboys while we're off fucking our girlfriends.
    I love this line. It's maybe the funniest of all. I actually DID admit I was a geek, although the second half isn't true, highly amusing. Again what where you expecting? LOL.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A truly, unbelievably pathetic performance
    I've said that I was terrible/that I was **** implying that it was overall a very bad performance.

Guys I can't keep replying to the same illogical posts over and over again.

Host-Personal Defense TV

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously Blad3, it looked as though both of you had seen some UFCs and decided to go at it without any real training. You can rationalize all you like, but the fact remains that the video does not lie.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 3:56am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bushi's analysis is correct...you look like you NEVER trained ANYWHERE, EVER.
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast