Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 7:12pm

Style: Derek jones

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Dark Majique
    [B]By mystique, you are referring to me right, midinurse?
    that is correct sorry about that

Boris
    London

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was awesome the way Blade tried for that "kimura" for roughly three hours after losing it, losing the position, and by rights should have lost side control roughly seven or eight times, saved only by the fantastical incompetency of his opponent whose instructor had clearly not yet let him in on the ancient Brazilian Top Team secret of "reguarding" . Thank God we have people with the surgical precision of Blade representing our sport. I mean, I remember Blade being here back during the McDojo days extolling the superiority of MMA. That should mean he's got at least two years of training in. Which would give him roughly twice the experience as me. Which would mean that his tremendously, colossally retarded performance was not in fact colossally retarded, devoid of any semblance of positional strategy or even basic competency, but rather a shrewdly played game of chess based on an elaborate series of moves and countermoves meant to lead his foe down a one way-street to TOTAL OWNAGEVILLE, POPULATION: YOU.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 8:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osiris
    Ok, let me say what I really think. That was some of the worst fighting Ive ever seen. If you're gonna suck, do so with some goddamn AUTHORITY. Yall looked like yall wanted to go take a nap. AND YOU ALL ACTUALLY TRAIN? AT A FUCKING SCHOOL? I kick more ass and I learned most of my useful groundwork from a fucking book.
    no tell them what you really think...

Boris
    London

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 8:46pm

Style: Capoeira Angola

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ouch

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 8:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    slaughtered :L
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2004 9:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well they did dance in public which gets them on the score sheet..

Boris
    london

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 1:35am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything Blade knows about fighting came from UFC 1-14.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 1:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    flying armbar - I'm the blonde ***** :P

Yeah there was about 12 people there, was an excellent event - I had fun.

Anthony - doesn't matter - if you post video clips of yourself you are bound to get critizism of some type. lol at your avator :D
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 2:00am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris I was the one on mount, he admitted later than I "won", though I didn't really. I was letting him at first to see what he had - as I say I didn't really feel that well and exactly - a crucfix, just like in wrestling. I've never bashed a TMA, I just question.

First off I started over 2 and a half years ago but If you noticed I admit to not having trained much and originally it was at an MMA Gym, where I did a bit of everything, plus only occasional training meant I didn't learn much. I had a year off with just a little BJJ training in which I learnt nothing as I do no-gi (they taught me some GI.)

I started seriously a few months ago, but I injured my neck so took the past 2 months off, then I got ill and I've just had a further two weeks off, and I was still ill at the event - I honestly didn't have the enegry plus I'm out of practise - PLUS I'm **** anyway. The new place I go to has taught me alot but I've had about 6-7 lessons there?

I'm re-learning everything, like I said several times before - I'm still at a begginer level. Boyd you're wrong - if I had had two years of proper training I'd be ALOT better than that, please don't try to make it seem I've been training consistently for two years (Dotcher will tell you how I've admitted to not training much at all, believe me I think he enjoys it.) So with just starting seriously a few months ago you're alll acting as though there's no room for improvement.

Guys you know the 50 times I said I was **** in the past and that I didn't train much wasn't modesty? Obviously.

Osiris? Those rounds were like three mintues long, I may have been able to pull something off, but considering he out-weighs me by about 20Kg and knows grappling and I was ill plus I hadn't trained in months and only just started seriously :S What are you on about, like you were expecting something decent? Also he admitted I nearly had the kimura, but as I say I'm **** and I'm re-learning, so I didn't have much of a chance.

Yall looked like yall wanted to go take a nap.
    I DID; was ill and I had just got back to training.
    Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 2:23am at .

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    10/10/2004 2:14am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember Blade being here back during the McDojo days extolling the superiority of MMA
    ...and it is but I was much more of a fan than a student. You think I wouldn't have been submitted almost instantly if I hadn't had any ground fighting training at all?

Im leaning towards not. But Blad3, what the **** was that?
    Osiris what are you talking about? You have to at least admit my holding of the mount/positiong was OK vs a heavier opponent, that was the only decent thing - and suprise it's the only set of move's I've had 4 lessons (if that) of practise in since I got back to training.

Seems like your expectations are unrealistic.

There's another clip of me doing equally as badly vs another opponent, so enjoy :D

Last edited by Blad3; 10/10/2004 2:29am at .

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast