Posted On:
    1/21/2003 12:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jailed for crushing dogs' skulls

January 15, 2003

A MAN has been jailed for six months for throwing his two dogs against a wall, and crushing their skulls with his bare hands before dumping their bodies in his wheelie bin. Eric Pike, 52, of Dundas in Sydney's west, told RSPCA investigators he killed his fox terrier-cross dogs because they attacked his cat, Parramatta Local Court heard. He led the investigators, who attended after receiving a complaint, to a hole in the wall of his fibro house where he had thrown the animals on December 10, 2001, a fact sheet tendered to the court said. He admitted having then punched their skulls with a clenched fist before disposing of their bodies in his council bin.

"What about it? I killed them. I had to. You'd have done the same thing," he allegedly told the two investigators as other fox terriers, including a puppy, ran around the back yard. Of one of the dogs he said: "Bloody mongrel thing - I'm glad I threw it," the court heard.

Police prosecutor Clint Nasr said it was "the most horrendous, most vicious case of cruelty on an animal" he had encountered for a long time. After Pike pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated cruelty on an animal, Magistrate Graham Johnson jailed him for a maximum of six months, ordering him to serve at least two before he could be released on parole.

Documents tendered to the court showed Pike had a long history of violence against people from 1967 to 1992, including rape and assault, meaning the self-proclaimed karate expert could have faced a maximum of two years jail.

RSPCA chief executive Steve Coleman said he believed only 10 people had been sent to jail for cruelty to animals over the past decade, and no-one had got the maximum. "It's pleasing to see a local court magistrate sees this matter as important enough to send someone to jail," Mr Coleman said.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 1:23am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "self-proclaimed karate expert"

Sounds like Dirk Diggler.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 2:43am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Author of Philosophy of Fighting: Morals and Motivations of the Modern Warrior Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if Fools can be a self-proclaimed expert in rational thinking then I guess this dog-killing wacko can be a self-proclaimed karate expert.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 2:47am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The level of rage this one inspires in me is fairly astounding. Most of it's directed at the guy who hurt the dogs -- whom I would cheerfully like to put in a vice and slowly squeeze to death, but some's directed at the shithead who posted it with that FLIPPANT FUCKING HEADER.

I actually thought it was the only witty thing KFSS had ever posted till I opened the thread. Now I just really, really want to beat him till he cries.

And since we all know, KFSS, that you're going to come back with some form of "Gosh, I scared you this time, didn't it? Aren't I just the neatest person ever?" why don't you spare yourself the trouble and not post it?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 2:56am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love my dog. It's a good thing I'm not a "karate expert", otherwise I'd flip out and kill him.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

***ned

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 3:24am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish I had a dog. =P

~
    delirious

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/21/2003 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I currently have three dogs. Just yesterday, my mother started fostering another. That makes four, and she hasn't ruled out the possibility of fostering more in the future. Bow fucking wow.

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon