the world is a strange place indeed

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/25/2004 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More from the *echoed announcers voice* TRAMATIZED MAN!

First of all...you need to open your hiding mind to reality...if it's possible. You have hid for so long it may be impossible for you to ever acknowledge reality. If you do... you'll remember that a tramatized man slammed Dias on his fat ass after he caught Dias kick...then you'd have to realize that Dias...hugged...and hugged...and hugged as if he never had a hug before! If Dias was a "Real Pro Fighter" he would have had the ability to defeat the tramatized man...but in his desperation...Dias hugged...and hugged...and hugged...and the tramatized man reversed every move that Dias tried to put into effect. Then...the tramatized man.......wondered why Dias was so out of breath...until the reality appeared. Dias doesn't seem to take care of himself...no one
    is sure if it's the dunkin donut disease...or the fast food crave that has stole the heart of Dias...but we all agree that Dias should spend more time on the tread mill. I hope to see Dias get to the point where he is so tired of getting out of breath in the first round...that he decides to say; I'm going to get my cardio in better shape. When the tramatized man landed outside the ring, under the ropes...Dias was so desperate to win...he jumped down and started to strike out of the tramatized man. Dias threw 5 strikes at the tramatized man while he was outside the ring...under the ropes and the tramatized man got up higher and higher and higher and higher after each strike. So the fight is given to Dias on merit of: T: Technically, K: Kicked, O: Out...of the ring! The tramatized man clearly realized that everyone knows that the rules of the
    fight were neglected...to help Dias escape the reality of what it's like to have want it takes to fight fair. Now...the tramatized man has risen above his personal trama and when the decision is reversed to a no contest match...He'll challenge the man that has defeated every...170-180 pound for pound fighter in Massachusetts. Please don't waste too much of your time on me...I'm just a man with a plan...that enjoys the Law. Law is everything...without it...people are made weak! And the media is
    the backbone of our community attention...keep a close eye on the News over the next couple of weeks. Seeing the confused that often email me...are unsure of who I am...I am led to realize that they are premature in their years. They sit around scratching their heads as they attempt to learn of me...without extending any real sensible effort to get the answers that they seek. I've never met such a hostle group
    of blundering idiots in my life...and I hope that they get a head ache as they attempt to figure what the answers are that they are seeking. Have a good night!

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/25/2004 10:33am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So was it changed to a no contest? or is that more insane ranting?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2004 8:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No it's more insane ranting - what he believes will happen. He's also made claims of getting the whole MMA scene banned in that state in an earlier email, and he believes he was kicking his opponent's ass as well.

I find his double standards funny; Dias isn't a "real pro fighter" because he couldn't beat Lee (even though he DID), yet even though the much bigger Lee got his head kicked in and fell out of the ring he IS the real deal. Also his comment of being responsible for everything that happens in the ring contrasted to his new opinion that his fighting that night was the sole resonsibility of a non-existent phsychological board for fighters... who naturally made the wrong choice.

Too bad he only has ad hominem attacks for his opponent rather than explaining the facts of how getting his head smacked around showed his "dominance".

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/26/2004 7:51pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well this guy is practically painting you a picture here; he's disturbed.

This isn't a joke. I've spent alot of my time with the mentally ill and I'd bet my ass he's got severe bipolar disorder.

I mean, his typing is all over the place, he's complaining that no one asked him how he was feeling, he's obviously oblivious to what actually happened in the ring; I'm dead serious when I say this guy is crazy. Hell, he makes a bigger deal out of people not making sure his emotional health was OK as he does out of the fight decision.

He's not a nut like Ashida Kim is a nut, he's REALLY crazy. He's rambling; spouting off about heaven, hell, death, afterlife; my bet is he started complaining about his welfare after a concerned family member mentioned it and he twisted it around as a reason he should get awarded the fight. Look, this should be VERY VERY interesting but I'm looking for this guy to wind up either getting heavily medicated and get committed or run around like a loonie until something REALLY fucked up happens.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2004 8:56pm

Style: Delusional Idiocy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    diagnosis awesome

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/26/2004 9:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ****, I didn't even see where he was talking about being a palbearer in some highly televised murder case. Now, I'm positive he's nuts.

Look, the absolute MOST obvious thing a person who is disturbed starts doing is claiming to have had a part in some sort of well known incident or act. These delusions are the hallmarks of people suffering from a severe bipolar episode or schizophrenia.

He's at least partially functional so my bet is bipolar disorder. They usually use these emotion fueled delusions to justify their actions and condemn the just or unjust criticism they will likely recieve.

I knew a kid once that phoned the Command Post of Sheppard Air Force Base to tell them he was a russian pilot who was being held against his will. He was, in fact, a very lowly airman 1st class. Funny story though, before he got committed he made it all the way to flight leader for his squadron before they realized that he wasn't just enthusiastic...

Of course, a very angry col. called back to the hospital to grill him for making prank calls; the shift nurse told the col. that Airman Insane-o was being serious and there were was no way even the base command could remove his right to unrestricted use of the payphone in the common room. That kid was AWESOME. He changed identities like most people go through cigarettes in a pack. Had a thing for russians though... he didn't speak a word of the language but that didn't stop him from being the KGB's 2nd top agent.

It would have been funny, but at the time I couldn't help but feel very very sad for the boy. It's hillarious now.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 9:29am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris, are you a "mental health professional"? Because that would be awesome if you were.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My brother's a psychologist. I lived with and took care of an extremely mentally ill family member for 4 years; that's where I did most of the learning. It's not something I'd wish on anyone.

I got half way through a Masters of Abnormal Psyche but my life took a turn in another direction due to my responsibilities. Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 7/13/2007 6:24am at .

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 6:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The "Giant Lee" saga continues...

Hillarious new interview with Giant Lee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udf4lBeOlPU

Notice the hillariously long pauses as he struggles to come up with book titles that he has written... but never published.

I thought this was over a long time ago. The kid doing the interview is awesome.

He says he want's to fight Joe Lauzon's younger brother. Beautiful.

Link:
    http://massmma.net/readMore.php?id=513
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 7/13/2007 6:23am at .
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast