Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2004 10:37pm

Style: Sanshou/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looked like he didn't really know what to do in the ring. He was confused when he got that other dude on the ground, and didn't go for the ground and pound.

He was pretty much out-classed.

Damn, this sounds like a broken record.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/19/2004 7:55am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ritchie, I see your point. As I said before, if it turns out to be true, that is terrible. But even prior to this the guy has acted like a nutjob, so I don't think I'm being unethical by continuing to point that out. Of course, should it turn out to be true, he has my sympathies. OTOH, I pretty much think he's making that up. At any rate, I haven't been able to find a news story verifying it, and I doubt he will ever pony up any proof.

Posted On:
    10/19/2004 7:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Os, I thought he fought pretty bad, and so do some people that know way more about fighting than me (e.g. Strong Machine). He was tough. He took some good hits. But that's not skill. I mean, I don't think it's exageration to say he "lumbered" around the ring. He basically just stood there. That's bad, man. He's "horrible."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2004 9:15am

Style: Karate/Kempo/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe he needs more stripes on his belt..that always helps me...

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 8:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, you can't make this stuff up!!! He now is claiming that he is taking this to the Mass State Senate and/or the "commission" to appeal the unfair decision that blemished his untarnished 100-0 record!!!

If your so sure of yourself don't worry...What puzzles me is how you can sit there
    and watch someone defy the rules...without having the balls to do anything about
    it? If I'm right...the evidence will reverse the unfair decision...if I'm wrong you will be
    free to gloat! I am the only person that we know that had the strength to go in the
    ring and fight under my trama...so don't seek a win when Kevin neglected to honor
    the fight rules. Your desperate cries from your cold heart will find warmth when you
    die someday and meet your maker. So enjoy your liberal life of faults hope and
    fantasy while your alive...because you can not escape dying it's a big part of life
    and then you'll face thr maker...and your cold heart will find some heat from your
    life style of corruption...and no...you can't bring air conditioning to hell with you. If
    I had no proof that the rules were neglected by Kevin you wouldn't be crying to me
    about my action to remove the wrongful decision...now would you? I've been involved
    with law enforcement for almost 14 years fool...and my political friends are happy
    to see that things in Massachusetts get cleaned up. My next step is to post the
    5 Combat Zone pictures that show me outside the ropes...throughout media and
    the internet. You must remember...I'm well established with years of love and support
    to help many people...now it's time for you to deal with my friends son. Your little
    tent fights are going to be inspected clearly rom the state commssion to the fighters
    that neglect to win fights fairly.......So start pray that you haven't broken any laws either. Us here in New York believe that you in Massachusetts will try to hide all
    of the evidence that proves that I was handled unfairly. Do you believe for one minute
    that you can allow what happened to me under those ropes outside the ring to happen again to someone else? If you do...you are a very sorry man!
    Honestly...if you feel that the evidence will not prove me right...then stop worrying!
    Because when people worry...it's because they are afraid of being caught. I have
    several people from Massachusetts that have been at the fight...which have told me
    that I'm handling the situation properly. So why are you and the baoneyard belly aching if you really...positively...absolutely...feel that I have NO REAL EVIDENCE
    that will reverse the decision??????? Normal people review the evidence and say:
    WOW I didn't realize that this man was right! You people have been handling your
    fights the same way for year after year. So you expect it to go on the same way
    forever. Your forever has just come to an end if the evidence clearly shows what
    I attest to. AND BELIEVE ME IT DOES! Your are caught in the act. The home video
    show it so clear...it's unbelievable to me...that you people fail to keep the fight rules.
    The 5 online photos were put there for spite and mockery...well I must tell you they
    are very clear where I was. Your good point is the fact that I wasn't hurt...because if
    I was...you'd have a lawsuit that would make headline news throughout the country!
    A new law will be made...which will prevent honorable people like from ever entering
    the ring to fight under such circumstances...So after all there is a God...and there is
    a legal system that really works...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 8:15am

Style: Hashashin.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is a pure comedic genius. He's willing to withstand blows to make horrible, horrible comedy. Go Andy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 8:18am

Style: Tai-Gip-su

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he's claiming that the ground-and-pound that was sure to follow the crocopesque kick to his face was the moment of reversal that he had been awaiting all that time? And hence robbed of his victory to 101-0? What the hell record is 100-0 anyway, he had exactly a pure and whole 100 wins? Maybe he hacks/cheats and has a disconnect record of 463.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 8:20am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait a second, he is telling someone that THAT will go to HELL because he got his ass legally kicked?

game dog

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold on, the fight was stopped when Dias knocked him down and through the ropes, and he's complaining that because he was outside of the ropes, the fight should have been restarted? DE-LU-SIO-NAL.
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/21/2004 10:10am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I don't even understand the part of the fight he is complaining about.

What's his beef?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast