Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 4:04pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi...Thanks for the email...First I'd like to say: I tip my hat to Mike Littlefield...for entering the ring with a complete stranger...I'm well known in my area...Albany, New York...as of yet...I'm undefeated...My focus is idling high...and my training has shown me that I'm where I need to be for the fight on the 28th...I'm a striker...with elbow and knee strikes that are fit for UFC and PRIDE...I have no mercy for my opponent and I like my opponent to respond the same way toward me...It sparks the fire...so to speak...Actually...I know a lot about Mike...his strength...his appraoch...his endurance...his weakness...Yet...I don't focus on anything about my opponent...seeing I know that my fighting system will succeed against them...as I analize my skill...strength...approach...and endurance in comparison to my opponent...I sum up the total and I weigh the difference...just to let you know...my points are as high as they need for me to gain the victory...it will be "rage in the cage" and I utilize my energy...which seems unendless...the local grapplers named me "Iron Claw"...but my name is "Giant Lee"...words are cheap...just guide me to the ring.......Warren Mayone "Giant Lee" I've sent you a picture that was taken 7 days ago...see attachment.......
    The Ellipsis! The Ellipsis! They're chasing me!

WhiteShark, don't let the Ellipsis hurt me!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sure as hell wouldn't want to tangle with him, livng dead or not.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 5:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Gongfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looking at the guy, he's kinda scary. I expected to see some Semmy Schilt action.

The high kicks were nice but also showed the big weakness of high kicks, IE losing balance. So down he went, but Lurch didn't drop a knee and let the fists fly... or take advantage of any of the numerous situations where he had an opportunity to do serious damage. It was sad to watch. I mean, he looked focused but I just don't understand what he was trying to accomplish. I remember kids doing similar things in middle school.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 5:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Gongfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looking back on it, maybe he mastered the "fighting without fighting" that all those kung fu guys talk about. He was completely dominating his opponent.

Except, you know, for the part where he got kicked in the face.

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 2:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice clip, that guy was out.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 2:27am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WalkOn I think he went down after kicking becuase he was bailing out, it's a tactic to stop people actually taking you down....?

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 7:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could probably rename this "Tai-Gip versus Johnny", except Tai Gip would be about a quarter as big as that guy and half as skilled.

I want to see Djimbe and that big guy fight.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 7:21am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whiteshark,

Speaking as someone who has only stepped onto a wrestling mat, and hasn't "fought" per se, I would never denigrate the courage it takes to step into the ring. ...Even for a freak like Lee! ;) But this guy is text-book bullshido. He makes outrageous claims about himself and his fighting style that he is unable to back up in a fight. If that isn't bullshido, what is?

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 7:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...And a guy in that conidtion (which at least looked very good) should be able to fight. I suppose he had something but he seems Bullshido yes...couldn't fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2004 8:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so i guess this makes his record 100-1 now.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast