Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 2:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    another quote from lee:

Hi...Thanks for the email...First I'd like to say: I tip my hat to Mike Littlefield...for entering the ring with a complete stranger...I'm well known in my area...Albany, New York...as of yet...I'm undefeated...My focus is idling high...and my training has shown me that I'm where I need to be for the fight on the 28th...I'm a striker...with elbow and knee strikes that are fit for UFC and PRIDE...I have no mercy for my opponent and I like my opponent to respond the same way toward me...It sparks the fire...so to speak...Actually...I know a lot about Mike...his strength...his appraoch...his endurance...his weakness...Yet...I don't focus on anything about my opponent...seeing I know that my fighting system will succeed against them...as I analize my skill...strength...approach...and endurance in comparison to my opponent...I sum up the total and I weigh the difference...just to let you know...my points are as high as they need for me to gain the victory...it will be "rage in the cage" and I utilize my energy...which seems unendless...the local grapplers named me "Iron Claw"...but my name is "Giant Lee"...words are cheap...just guide me to the ring.......Warren Mayone "Giant Lee" I've sent you a picture that was taken 7 days ago...see attachment.......

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...as I analize my skill...
    how true...

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:30pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy may be delusional but "Is he Bullshido?" after all he got in the ring and laid it on the line. How is he any different than those blue belts that think they are the next Rickson?

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:33pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THat guy had NO idea what he was doing in there.. He had several opportunities while clenched and didn't take a one, he just kept trying to turn around? A few times, it looked like he was actually TRYING to give his back to the guy.

Fruitcake.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Is he Bullshido?"

i don't think you can take someone's self-hype and label them bullshido. hell that kind of mindset is not uncommon to atheletes in any sport. what, though, is he teaching his students? based on the fight, i am concerned that his curriculum could very well be that, but we cannot know.

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:37pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good point WS. It all depends on what is he saying NOW to his students. Is it: "I got raped, let's work on our game." or is it "I'm tEh DeaDDly, I let him win."

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:37pm

Style: Derek jones

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by WhiteShark
    This guy may be delusional but "Is he Bullshido?" after all he got in the ring and laid it on the line. How is he any different than those blue belts that think they are the next Rickson?
    thats true

he went down fighting i guess...

he didn't like being hit... he wasn't used to it after every exchange his fantasy image dissovled as his reality came to meet him..

Boris
    london

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That fight ended EXACTLY like it should have. He should have been punched out at the beginning when hwe walked up to the guy with his hands down at his damn navel.

Sure he got in the ring, but he acted like an extra in a zombie movie. A brainless, walking meat bag.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH yeah, and he's a frickin nut job. Christ he had more delusional self hype in his email than KFSS puts in his damn signature line.

Posted On:
    10/05/2004 3:57pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to mention enough period marks.
    I didn't know the walking dead were allowed in MMA.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast