Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 1:20pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MM4Guy-"BTW, the knee to the leg is one of the most viscious things in Thai Boxing. When you hit the right spot, your opponent can barely move their leg."
    True. I was kneed there once accidentally I could "barely" move it, i have pain tolerance that is better than some

"Sure, I simply squeeze the middle of their back inwards with both hands,"
    you talking about your lover?

Mystsa-"Could you describe the jumping punch or is it blatantly obvious. Like jumping and delivering a punch at the same time? But what kind of punch a jab, or maybe hammerfist to the top of the skull? What are the advantages?"

i'm no MT practitioner but i've seen this in matches on TV,

they fake a flying knee with the opposite foot then punch over the other guys guard because he is going down to block the knee, works fairly well but looks kinda stupid

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 3:03pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh so it is like since I'm in the air I may as well throw a punch situation.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123