Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/17/2003 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee,
    I shouldn't have called you an asshole, and I'm sorry. I do, however, stand by the rest of what I said, though with somewhat less vitriol. The one thing that really gets me on here is when people seem to deliberately misinterpret what I said, and make it look like I'm making an asinine point. I react to it perhaps a little too strongly.
    Remember saying that your point was correct without the 3 midgets? Well, our points were basically the same without the 3 midgets. I don't want to make an enemy of you, or anyone, so forget the whole thing; and please remember that if it looks to you like I'm arguing the other side, what I'm really doing is sketching the oppostion's best argument, and then attacking it. Love.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    1/17/2003 8:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I say stuff like that I'm only playing anyway. Its never meant in a serious way or a bad way I just like to joke around and bust chops. I apologize if I came across like the shiit heel(again lol).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/18/2003 12:58am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aww so now you two are gonna to kiss and make it up?

Actually I am impressed by this thread, I just wish more people would be like that.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/18/2003 1:58am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did someone say MAKE OUT? *laugh track, polite applause*

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/18/2003 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *blinks at Boyd and Fatality Dragon*

Wow, can you tell the distinct maturity difference between the above and under 20 age groups here?

Obviously you guys haven't had your asses whupped enough to teach you some self-esteem.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"I would never, in my life, wear black silk underwear" -Classic JCVD
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/19/2003 12:07am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is just a joke, I told them that I am impressed by the way they solved the problem. Often I would see two people fighting non stopping over a probolem and never apologized. So I am glad that someone actually would apologize and fix the problem.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!