--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Trinidad vs. Mayorga

If he wins this fight against Mayorga, Who do you think he should fight next? I personally think if he can pull off the win in the successive fights it should be De La Hoya, Hopkins, Roy Jones Jr. Obviously this is based on a win on Saturday, if he loses he should just take his purse, figuratively and literally and stay retired. I really don't think Trinidad could beat the Roy Jones Jr. of old. But the fact that he lost his last 2 fights, makes the prospect of Trinidad victory more probable especially of he can pull off a win against Hopkins.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why De La Hoya?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Supposedly, De La Hoya wants a rematch, and in my opinion it was more of a draw then a clear cut victory. But if I were De La Hoya I would just quit boxing because the judges wouldnt' give him a win unless he kills the other fighter, goes to their house kills his family, then burn down their house.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ojgsxr6
    Supposedly, De La Hoya wants a rematch, and in my opinion it was more of a draw then a clear cut victory. But if I were De La Hoya I would just quit boxing because the judges wouldnt' give him a win unless he kills the other fighter, goes to their house kills his family, then burn down their house.
    LOL yeah, I was thinking along those lines. Trinidad needs to keep his eye on the prize.