Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 8:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    some of you are not atuned to the real world. Tank never got destroyed by ANYONE. Even when he got KO'd, it didnt hurt him, and he doubtless went out and had a beer afterward. But some of the winners went to the hospital.

And, even if Tank loses to Mir, he is going on in the UFC, count on it. He is VERY popular, and rightly so--he always comes to fight, is aggressive, and if he gets beat, takes his lumps and moves on to the next fight. As for me, I think Mir will have problems, but needs to win or fade away in the UFC. Win or lose, Tank will still be around, if he wants to be. Tank trained for a year for this fight, so I think you will see more than the old Tank. We'll see. I'll take Tank.

With Tito/Liddell, it wont be Tito striking, it will be Tito taking Liddell down. He is very very good at that, and Liddell has been taken down before. But even so, this will be the best opponent Tito has fought since Silva. Should be a good fight...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 8:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choke -- that reminds me, you owe me!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345