Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just kind of made it up one day and i've loveed that insult ever since. It can be a total nerd ass or an athlete that thinks hes the **** but hes really nothing but a tool. Also in websters dictionary see Mormon, which is probably my basis for the joke.

(not that all mormon are inheritally Gangle fucks, cause i have some mormon friens, but don't they just scream "hey im a gangle ****" when they knock on your door. cause i don't listen to the stuff they're saying i'm just thinking man this guy is a total gangle ****.

Does that clear anything up. sorry i know its hard to explain new insults. By the way did you see that clip TKD vs MT 2. TKD ownage at its best.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i think i saw that one. since im a trainee of both arts, i dont know that to say hah.

Too sick and broken to train supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by electronicworm
    "I broke my foot in half during sparring and I'll have a cast on for at least 6 weeks."

Close, anyway. Did it walking, and at least 8 weeks. It's fucking hard to train on crutches.

"I need to go shopping before I can train"

"Sleep is more important that practise"
    You're just JEALOUS!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my strudents called me yesterday and told me he couldnt make it to class, cuz he was sore, I told him to come anyway that Id take it easy on him (He's a young kid about 11) Then his dad called me up and said well he really has the runs but couldnt tell me. I told him yea its a good idea for him to stay home..:>)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567