STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 6:14am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

buakaw vs sudoraba

i only just got round to watching this fight (in new zealand, if it isnt rugby, cricket or basketball, it didn't happen)

can someone explain to me how the **** that went to a 4th round? I saw ONE shot by sudo that had any effect. one. while buakaw beat his ass into a paste for the other 8:59 seconds of those three rounds. While I realise the judges are going to be biased towards sudo cos hes japanese, that is just so goddamn blatant. sudo knew he had lost, and buakaw looked mighty angry when he heard the decision (I would be too)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 9:59am

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "While I realise the judges are going to be biased towards sudo cos hes japanese..."

And that was it in a nutshell. They wanted to give Sudo a chance to possibly come back and get the KO. It was blatantly wrong, and stupid. Sudo really got hurt. It could have been worse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 8:04pm

Style: Muay Thai/Shorinji Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    umm dont you mean masato? sudoraba is the guy that makes the k1 max highlight clips.... and yea it was a major beatdown you can watch the whole fight at http://web.mit.edu/~rzeitham/Public/...l/fishnets.jpg

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 8:07pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dickhead! ^^

I think the judges were publicly reprimanded for that blatant show of favouratism.

Oh, and you do mean Masato right? Otherwise I don't know what match you mean...
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/14/2004 12:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah yeah. i just looked at the filename of the vid i watched and it said buakaw and sudoraba. and yeah i saw the whole fight. at least they got reprimanded for that wack ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2004 1:33am

Style: Muay Thai/Shorinji Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dickhead?:D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2004 2:07am

Style: wing chun, tai chi.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it was absurd that they could even suggest that it was a draw up until that point. after awhile it gets hard to watch masato be so completely dominated. i got the tournament on dvd, and he'd already fought krauss and somehow gotten banged up by this subpar mongolian/chinese fighter. the BEST part of that tournament though, was when Kohiruimaki pissed off Buakaw by kicking him on the leg after he was downed in the 2nd round of the tournament, and then Buakaw manhandled him b/c he was so pissed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2004 10:08pm

Style: Jacksons Gaidojitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Buakaw impressed the hell out of me. It was damn cool to see a thai fighter kick so much ass. His style seemed so much like pure muay thai. I really hope he sweeps the next grand prix.

I hope that I get a chance to see him face JWP again or a healthy Masato. Hell just watching him defend his title is gonna be sweeet.

CLM

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    9/26/2004 10:18pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard they are sticking him against Alexey Ignashov in the next K1 event - looks like they aren't too concerned for his safety or his winning streak!
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/26/2004 10:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bullshit. considering remy is about 50 pounds heavier I doubt that will ever happen. and yeah I love the way he fights, old school thai boxing. the knee to the neck owned, actually that whole fight owned.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast