Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2003 7:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Carbon

What kinds of contracts did he have? Did he have any month to month.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/30/2003 8:27am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I signed up for just 1 month for 99 dollars which means I can come to as many classes as I want every week. Which I think is 5 classes. Moday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

They spar every class well wrestle, some of the guys are really good and some of the guys who just started are getting the hang of it. Lots of different sized people there. There is 1 girl in the class.

I think its going to be a really cool place to go to, its 20 minute drive for me but I don't really care since its such a cool school in my opinion since they actually train and not just sit on their asses.

Lol he has a Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock signed photo's in his office. He also was like MMA , Mixed Martial Arts, its funny when they are talking to you like your an average joe because they don't know that you might actually know something like walking into a BJJ school already knowing basic things like, triangle choke, rear naked choke, arm bar, side mount, guard, half guard, full mount. :P
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2003 1:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad you liked it. I was actually at that class a couple of Wednesdays ago, it was crowded as ****, by far the most crowded class I've ever been to. I've been out of the country on vacation the last 9 days, but I'll be there Sat or Sun (I like the weekend classes a lot, not that crowded, more room to maneuver.)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123