Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Easily Distracted by Food.

Posted On:
    10/18/2004 11:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great fun and was nice to finally meet people from the board. Alway good to work out with different people and I look forward to the next get together.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2004 11:27am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MMA/JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good fun yesterday, and Im looking foreward to another. And that Thai food was the bomb!!

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    10/18/2004 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    agreed, this was a hell of a lot of fun... i will try to get the preliminary set of videos up today (i can post them on my server for a little while but if the bandwidth consumption is too high i will need to take them down.) not sure how we go about getting them in the video download section, i guess i should PM phrost with links when they are up.

i will need to get permission from matt and stanford to post their footage.

much respect to everyone who came, it was really funny to have 2 different (non contact) TMA classes going on in the background while we were working out... whoever made the "be carefull i think we're scaring the children" comment was right on, hopefully we did scare them a bit.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Easily Distracted by Food.

Posted On:
    10/18/2004 3:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Start planning the next one! And don't get hurt the week before!

As long as food is involved afterwards I'll be there.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234