Page 5 of 5 First 12345
  1. #41
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    MMA works in the street, and it appears to be the most bad ass martial art ever, once some one sees a clip of brutal fighting they assume it must be dangerous.
    You are wrong. MMA has ground fighting, and we all know ground fighting is useless on the street because of the lava, and the broken AIDS needles.

    TKD in a hakama is T34 real D34dly. You can kick a guy off a horse while wearing a dress, and still look fucking awesome.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    You are wrong. MMA has ground fighting, and we all know ground fighting is useless on the street because of the lava, and the broken AIDS needles.

    TKD in a hakama is T34 real D34dly. You can kick a guy off a horse while wearing a dress, and still look fucking awesome.
    That is interesting, at least these programs seem to involve ground fighting.

  3. #43
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    That is interesting, at least these programs seem to involve ground fighting.
    Not sure about what Gambordella is selling these days. When I got his cd collection sometime around 2002, the e-book content was karate with some basic weapon stuff thrown in, some JJJ, a Judo throws book, a pretty decent manual on chokes and wrist locks. Nothing specifically BJJ, but out of the 40 something books on the disc, only 2 were useful.

    It should be noted, he seems to have a condecending attitude towards Buddhism/Shintosim anything non-Christian. In one of his books entitled "Oriental Philosophy" (a bunch of crap IMO" he states something along the lines of "I'm a Christian and I don't condone heathen practices." Not an exact quote, but you get the idea. (Makes you wonder why he wrote the book to begin with.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO