225264 Bullies, 3400 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 43 of 43
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    10/31/2009 12:52am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    MMA works in the street, and it appears to be the most bad ass martial art ever, once some one sees a clip of brutal fighting they assume it must be dangerous.
    You are wrong. MMA has ground fighting, and we all know ground fighting is useless on the street because of the lava, and the broken AIDS needles.

    TKD in a hakama is T34 real D34dly. You can kick a guy off a horse while wearing a dress, and still look fucking awesome.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  2. Sley is offline

    mr. Hobbes

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390

    Posted On:
    10/31/2009 4:39pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    You are wrong. MMA has ground fighting, and we all know ground fighting is useless on the street because of the lava, and the broken AIDS needles.

    TKD in a hakama is T34 real D34dly. You can kick a guy off a horse while wearing a dress, and still look fucking awesome.
    That is interesting, at least these programs seem to involve ground fighting.
  3. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    10/31/2009 5:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    That is interesting, at least these programs seem to involve ground fighting.
    Not sure about what Gambordella is selling these days. When I got his cd collection sometime around 2002, the e-book content was karate with some basic weapon stuff thrown in, some JJJ, a Judo throws book, a pretty decent manual on chokes and wrist locks. Nothing specifically BJJ, but out of the 40 something books on the disc, only 2 were useful.

    It should be noted, he seems to have a condecending attitude towards Buddhism/Shintosim anything non-Christian. In one of his books entitled "Oriental Philosophy" (a bunch of crap IMO" he states something along the lines of "I'm a Christian and I don't condone heathen practices." Not an exact quote, but you get the idea. (Makes you wonder why he wrote the book to begin with.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.