Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. #11
    Gringo Grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Warsaw Ghettos/Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,336
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell, all the coaches he is quoting have been out of coaching or haven't coached the school/team listed for at least 10 years.

    Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Hell, all the coaches he is quoting have been out of coaching or haven't coached the school/team listed for at least 10 years.

    Gringo Grande
    True, Gringo, but Barry Switzer is still a god (lower case deity) in Oklahoma...

    Daddy Out:ninja2:

    Just realized this thread is ancient, like the coaches... sorry for rehashing an oldie, however maybe the message will disappear now...:waijima

  3. #13
    Scott Larson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,831
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm dissapointed, I thought it was going to be a parody of "Dick in a Box"

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West coast
    Posts
    1,444
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fpr some odd reason, the Youtube song "I got a Box in a Box for You", came to mind.....

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The site definitely contains a lot of promotional language but don't misjudge the content of the program by it. My students & I have been incorporating the techniques into our program and it's really first rate training. The cane jiu jitsu in particular kicks @$$- some of the most lethal & powerful stuff I've ever seen or practiced. Check it out not here!
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/24/2009 12:43pm at . Reason: spam link removed.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by koxinga View Post
    The site definitely contains a lot of promotional language but don't misjudge the content of the program by it. My students & I have been incorporating the techniques into our program and it's really first rate training. The cane jiu jitsu in particular kicks @$$- some of the most lethal & powerful stuff I've ever seen or practiced. Check it out here!
    I bet the link is to gay porn, I would not recommend clicking it, (I didn't but just to be safe click with caution.)

  7. #17
    danniboi07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    626, California
    Posts
    1,250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man, I find that every time I read the words "World Head of Family Sokeship Council" I literally laugh out loud.

    EDIT: Holy Crap this is a 5 year old necro.

    EDIT x2: Sley, I clicked it and it's safe so far. Lotta sample vids so that may get something going. Ima sleep now though so you guys get to it.
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.


  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    Oh man, I find that every time I read the words "World Head of Family Sokeship Council" I literally laugh out loud.

    EDIT: Holy Crap this is a 5 year old necro.

    EDIT x2: Sley, I clicked it and it's safe so far. Lotta sample vids so that may get something going. Ima sleep now though so you guys get to it.
    I was wary at the address, seemed unsafe

    http://47d5c7yypmaofrc86hhyjr4y8s.hop.clickbank.net/

  9. #19
    danniboi07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    626, California
    Posts
    1,250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Cane Jiu Jitsu.

    Any WMA peeps see this as Bartitsu? or some bastardization of it?

    YouTube - Master the Cane with Grandmaster Gambordella
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.


  10. #20
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Time Out For Bullies" sounds like a potential classic.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO