Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 11:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Movie: 'Undercover Brother' (Deleted scenes)

Frankly, I was impressed by Chris Kattan's usage of a wing chun dummy, a level of realism usually not displayed in movies. His mimicry of a skilled martial artist was convincing.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/15/2003 12:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now it's just gotten sad. Really, really sad.

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/15/2003 2:41pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if he actually got beaten up by the Wing Chun dummy few time before the scene were shoot?

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2003 7:23pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's not be too hard on him; it's possible that 'fool' speaks from experience, perhaps having been soundly beaten by a Wing Chun muk jong himself.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/15/2003 7:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, this has gotten sad to the point that I almost want to start donating twenty-two fifty a month to the "United Make Kungfoolss At Least Look Less Fucking Pathetic" fund.

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/24/2003 8:48am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uh.....that was not a very good insult.... at all.....

i bet you regret'd posting after you realized how stupid that sounded right boyd?
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2003 6:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's not be too hard on him; it's possible that 'fool' speaks from experience, perhaps having been soundly beaten by a Wing Chun muk jong himself.

No,KFss uses a P.A.T. doll "lol" of SCARS a big cookie cut of human out of foam it's like doll.SCARS was trying to sell them for allot of money they are the biggest pieces of crap they would fall apart real joke. It's prodably the only friend he has!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/29/2003 6:59pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet KFss have even order a special custom made child size P.A.T doll. When he recieve it, I am sure he cut a holes between the doll's legs for his sinful pleasure moment.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!