Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Easily Distracted by Food.

Posted On:
    11/08/2004 2:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read some of the Montoya nutriding on MMA.tv but no one is giving an honest account of the fight. I'd like a fight site to cover it but haven't found it yet.

Fujii came by our class one night, about a month ago, and her arms are huge! She's actually kind of famous in japan and gives fitness advice and so on in mags. (So I've heard.)

Surprised to see her get subbed in the first round of last woman standing. Hope she isn't injured.

Sounded like an exciting two day event.
  2. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    11/08/2004 3:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad the guy that puts them on does all of the hard work.
    I think he, and the fighters deserved a bigger turn out.
    Especially Sunday morning, it SEEMED to be just me, my wife, the fighters, their respective entourages, and the promoter.

Easily Distracted by Food.

Posted On:
    11/08/2004 4:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably would have had a bigger turn out in a different state?

Any fighter impress you?

I think Montoya's submission grappling skills are great but adding strikes changes everything.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2004 3:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were a few fighters that impressed me. There was Roxy who is awesome in JJ, and got the win over Jennifer Howe and that says something right there. Marie who just seemed to kick azz, Jinelle (sp) who armbarred Fuji was pretty impressive. Erica suprises me more and more everytime I see her as she seem to constintally improve on her ground game and her just all arounf MMA in general. Then there is my favorite Tara. She has been my favorite since the first itime that I saw her. She is one of these that everytime that you think that you can count her out she pulls put a new trick out of her sleeve. Never count her out. I love her personality it just shines in the ring. She is a bad azz. Then the I am going to say new comer Mandy from down under. I thought that she was pretty impressive.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12