Posted On:11/17/2003 11:01pm
"Blossoming flower entangles tree and implants seed."
Great for all occasions!
Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:11pm
Style: Choy Lay Fut
Holy forum necromancy Batman! Posts all the way from January.
Stand and Deliver!
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:12pm
Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin
Favorite techniques? Hmm....well, here goes, in no particular order, mind you.
1.) Straight Blast (AKA 100 meter dash down the opponent's throat)
2.) Any elbow or knee strike, Muay Thai style
3.) Savate style low kick
4.) Horizontal backfist strike (good to surprise your opponent after throwing a few jabs and a cross
5.) back turning kick (midsection or high)
6.) Headbutt ( targeting the nose)
7.) mid level crescent kick ( I find this works pretty good for blocking kicks)
8.) self sacrifice (this one's really good for those types that like to charge right into you)
9.) Sleeper hold
10.) And one of my personal favorites....the eye gouge.
"Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby
Such as thou art, sometime was I.
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:21pm
Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu
Please stop taking this thread seriously. This was resurrected in order to draw attention to a classic post. Stinking n00bs.
Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:23pm
Hey, sorry man....I've been away from the site for the last month and a half.
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:31pm
NO EXCUSES!! TO NEWBIETOWN WITH YOU!!!
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:32pm
The REAL thread killer
Posted On:11/17/2003 11:59pm
Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate
1) Back fist, reverse punch, KIAI - sets up all my striking combinations
2) Jab, jab, double leg take down to side mount - One of my only offensive grappling moves
3) Pro wrestling "sidewalk" slam - favourite counter to the headlock
4) Rapid hooks to the body - backbone to my body shot game
5) (Left side foward) Jab, jab, overhand right, left hook to the body, left hook to the face, overhand right or uppercut. - This is the 6th combo in my dojo its very popular
6) Shock shove - basically a hard shove with a leg trip
7) Rear naked choke with hooks - A battle tested technique that is always viable option against any opponent
8) Rear naked choke/ chicken wing - Good people mover standing up, decent submission on the ground
9) Sucker punch - A maxim of my dojo is this "Don't think, overhand right."
10) XYZ takedown/sweep/throw, heel stomp to the balls - self explanitory
Last edited by Choke; 11/18/2003 12:01am at .
"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted On:11/18/2003 12:26am
1: Knee pickup then thai kick, sweep, reverse knee throw
2 take back, jump onto him so you ride around on his back
3 all types of elbows
4 standing kimura
5 flying knee
"The only important elements in any society
are the artistic and the criminal,
because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany
RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER
It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Posted On:11/18/2003 12:28am
Am I the only one who thinks fatality dragons techniques 4 through 9 sound fucking ridiculous?
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info