1) Front Push Kick
2) Tani Otoshi (I've gotten out of a good many Guillotines with this)
3) Sankaku Jime
4) Low Roundhouse Kick
5) Knee Kick
6) Elbow strikes
7) Scarf Hold
8) Americana armlock
9) Ankle Locks
10) Boston Crab
11) Oosoto Gari
12) Inner Thigh Kick, though it's more of a sweep than a kick..it's an Enshin thing.
lisIn no particular order
1) Flying mare
5) Hook punches
6) Full nelson
8-12 lb sledgehammer
Last edited by Toby Christensen; 2/18/2006 9:16am at .
Reason: Updated list
What am I?:
I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.
I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.
That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:
JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.
- achilles lock
- front push kick, followed by a quick level change and a single leg
- fireman's carry from the "over and under" tieup
- a series of knee strikes to the ribs from side control, then
exploding to mount
- leg swing guard pass...first pass I've ever learned, and still the one I
use the most when passing open guard
Who's your Enshin sensei? My judo instructor was an Enshin teacher in Austin.
Originally Posted by enshinkarateman
My instructor is Andrew Budd. Yours?
Why does this thread keep getting revived?
Way to party like it's 2003, fagtard.