OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Meravod
    that was not a muay thai fighter. There was a thread on mma.tv about this and all agreed that the muay thai guy was set up to make tae kwon do look good and probably never trained muay thai. A real muay thai guy would have clinched and kneed the hell of the tkd dude or would have at least kept his hands up and covered up from those teolographed high kicks all aimed at head.
    HE DIDN'T HAVE THE CORRECT LINEAGE
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 5:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Mox_Mox
    WHY THE BIG LETTERS!?!
    I'm upset :(
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 5:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched a American Kickboxer (AKA TKD) side kick a MT guy over and over for the win. Another time a friend of mine who is a compeitive MT kickboxer told me about his match against a TKD master. He won but it was close. He defended the snappy the TKD roundhouse like a MT roundhouse and was out of position when the TKD fighter followed up with front, side and I think he said spinning back kicks. It's not the norm but it happens from time to time.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You say it looks edited to the TKDers advantage. To me it looks like the highlights of a round they show in between rounds. And it is usually edited to show the particularly interesting or effective shots thrown in the round, and usually by the guy who is winning. So I would not say it was bias, just that the TKDer was winning, so the highlight clip shows him in action.

The kick he does at about 54 seconds, holy ****?!
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:33pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    until we see the whole thing we will never know.

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:39pm

Style: boxing/mt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osiris
    There ARE half ass thai fighters and this is one of them. Muay thai =/= t3h dea4dly. If you do it three times a week in hour long lessons with no little sparring (yes, people practice muay that way sometimes), you're gonna lose to someone who trains harder or is simply better.
    sounds like me except I can actually fight using muay thai and I love to use my ****.

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    by the way tae kwon doers dont know how to keep their hands up and cover their faces so why didnt the thai boxer just punch him?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you love to use your ****? thats disgusting. and go fucking train properly fgt.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 6:59pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Meravod
    by the way tae kwon doers dont know how to keep their hands up and cover their faces so why didnt the thai boxer just punch him?
    don't you pay attention?

he was a fake MT fighter that was part of a WTF conspiracy to make TKD look like it's a d34dlier martial art than MT and at teh same time show that South Korea is superior to Thailand.

Posted On:
    9/19/2004 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    you love to use your ****? thats disgusting. and go fucking train properly fgt.
    I dont train much but I have 2 years of experience behind me and I am very skilled at what I do train. I have a natural talent for fighting kind of Bruce Lee. I can apply many kicks punches and combos on people without getting hit much. And one hour of training in my gym is better than 3 hours in most traditional places. If you go 5 5 minute rounds thats all you need for the day.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast