I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    10/08/2004 2:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ginadiggers
    I am one of Dale Kirby's students (the guy who jumped out of the plane with the katana). He has a picture of that up on his wall. He told us that all that he was thinking about during the jump was to hold on to the sword because it was worth a lot of money. While he may be a little "different" he sure can teach and kick ass.
    I had no idea this thread still existed. As for being "different," why don't you say what you really mean, the guys a nut-burger.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    9/21/2009 1:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shoto kan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Its Burnett No e and it was a long time ago

:XXspam:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss View Post
    Instructor Arrested, Charged With Vandalism -

(1993) Los Banos, CA. Merced County Sheriff's deputies recently arrested martial arts instructor Dan Burnette and charged him with vandalism after he allegedly destroyed several headstones at the Los Banos Cemetery here. According to the Lieutenant Bill Blake, Burnette and a friend entered the cemetery and began practicing "karate chops" and kicks on headstones, breaking several of the granite slabs. Burnette was released on $5000 bail and was awaiting arraignment at press time.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Posted On:
    9/21/2009 1:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shoto kan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was a long time ago, It was (the single most stupid thing that I have ever done) I was with a Buddy of mine X army Ranger Joe(you know your last name) I took the blame for every thing cuz he was going though a custody battle with Wife,I didn't want to see him loose his kid so I took the blame for all of it. i had to move out of town. I am sorry for disgracing martial arts and all that it stands for I guess I am still paying for This one nights stupidity.

Featherweight

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/21/2009 7:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ / Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By still paying, do you mean digging up a thread from 5 years ago that no-one probably remembers?

Posted On:
    12/29/2010 3:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930