Our Sponsors:

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you want to see the top or back of another guys head or run up behind him and tickel his ass feathers bowing is for homos, I don't bow down to any other man .Why I am a American its not in my custom to bow.As for mysticism, discipline, loyalty, etc.Its a way for people to feel more powerful & in control of others.

Edited by - KJM on November 06 2002 23:13:03
  2. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Why I am a American it not my custom..."

Sorry, but do you always speak in broken english?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nice come back, you keep bowing!

Edited by - KJM on November 06 2002 23:22:06

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discipline and loyalty are bad things? The only mysticism is coming from your witch hunting mind. I wish guys like you would find a new thing to imagine.

Is it me or am I argueing with know nothing psychophantic kids again?

Peedee and kungfools are bend over buddies.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.
  5. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice come back, you keep bowing!"

Sure thing, Won Yung Ho.

KFDW,
    Isn't it amazing? Fools posts one piece that probably took him all week to prepare, it meanders all about, misses the 'under god' issue in the pledge, misses most points, and covers like two points that have been covered by better thinkers years ago. Meanwhile, people jump on with the 'nice post' thing without even really thinking about it or knowing much about most schools. The only reason this dimwit is even here is because he never disagrees with any of these guys. But he's still slagging their styles elsewhere, he just doesn't have the balls to do it here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 12:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discipline and loyalty aren't bad things for know nothing psychophantic kids, I am talking about MA for adults. What am I witch hunting? Its an opinion my opinion that is all.If you want to count to 10 in Japanese.You spend time learning another friggin language instead of learning techniques. If I want eastern influents & religion Its your time & money to waste.If you want to be an traditionalists thats fine maybe you could shave your head and wear an orange robe and hang out at the airport, thats fine too. To get mad because most people want to westernized MA is joke innless you're
    from Japan or China?

Edited by - KJM on November 07 2002 00:03:03

Edited by - KJM on November 07 2002 00:04:45

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 4:58am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude it takes maybe 15 seconds to learn numbers in another language, are you so dim that you can't do this one simple thing? the numbers and terms helped me teach greatly concidering i had many nationalities in the same class. Who the heck is talking about religion? grow , get your head out of other peoples ignorance.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 5:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meanwhile, people jump on with the 'nice post' thing without even really thinking about it or knowing much about most schools.

Nicely said

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 5:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHATEVER DUDE! you don't get it do you. You're ignorance shows if you don't think that your TM has no eastern religion in it.Why teach the numbers and terms and katas at all,? eastern crap! If you westernized youre traditional style you would cut your money you make in half RIGHT. What style do you teach? How long does it take to get a black belt in your dojo 8 to 10 years why?

Edited by - KJM on November 07 2002 04:56:47

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2002 5:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meanwhile, people jump on with the 'nice post' thing without even really thinking about it or knowing much about most schools.

Nicely said

I know I been teaching personal protection for about 20 years I am also an owner of a large executive protection service I am certified in strength & conditioning and a CPTS. So please don't tell me adout you're schools I have to reteach most BB how to fight in real life there heads are so filled with eastern theorys & philosophy. Please your belt holes up youre pants that is all.
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 ... LastLast