Hole in one.

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 2:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is Darwin when you need him?

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think?
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 12:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    INTERVIEW: Ira Glass' Public Radio Show 'American Life' Gains Popularity

By J. Patrick Kelly
    The Arbiter (Boise State U.)

01/28/2002

(U-WIRE) BOISE, Idaho Ira Glass does something most people don't do very well: he listens.
    Glass, the host of "This American Life," a Public Radio International (PRI) show produced by
    Chicago Public Radio, finds the most unusual people in the country and captures their quirky
    nuances on audio tape. The show is broadcast locally on KBSU radio.

On lighter notes, Glass examines some of the quirkiest characters America has to offer. Once,
    he interviewed a woman in Las Vegas who claimed she was a superhero. She felt her job as a
    private investigator would make her a likely candidate to work for the CIA; they felt differently,
    especially after she proclaimed on her resume that she was a legitimate superhero. Other than
    that little discrepancy, she did hold an advanced college degree and was a black belt in the martial arts.

Edited by - Kungfoolss on August 02 2002 12:38:35
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 12:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bruce lee the Megalomaniac

BBM Article: 'Why Bruce Lee turned to weight training'

BBM Article excerpts -

"Bruce Lee was proud of his physique and enjoyed removing his shirt to reveal his well-
    muscled upper body."

"When he wasn't doing sit-ups, he would be squeezing a rubber ball or pumping a pair of
    dumbbells. Desiring accolades, many times he would ask a friend or acquaintance to place
    a hand on his abdomen or leg to "feel my stomach muscles" or "feel how hard my legs are."

Last edited by Kungfoolss; 10/08/2004 2:49pm at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 1:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hitler and saddam husein are megalomaniacs, bruce was just vain.

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think?
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee
  5. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/03/2002 9:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss, that article made my morning.

my kung fu eeeeeees better than yours!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2002 2:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're all studying the wrong style.

As far as McDojoism goes, I think this pretty much speaks for itself.
    Hey, Ronald likes it, what can I say?

http://streetcombat.8m.com/main.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 6:14pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, that was the funniest, just look at the title of the site above, it says the only way to master the art is by like knowing magic lol.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/06/2002 2:03am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops, mistaken identity...

The fatal shooting of Kwan Chung Kao in April by Rohnert Park police galvanizes Asian
    Americans in Sonoma County and elsewhere. Officer Jack Shields and Mike Lynch claim
    that Kao, who was drunk and waving a broomstick, was shot because they thought he was
    a martial arts expert.

Edited by - Kungfoolss on August 06 2002 02:47:27

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/06/2002 2:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To: KUNGFOOLSS

Is he utilizing this baby instead of a cup or is this a non-contact school?

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/5ae97cb2/bc/new+articles/karate+babies.jpg?bclTvd9AE_TpI6aj

Edited by - Kungfoolss on August 06 2002 02:20:15

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/06/2002 2:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss MA Psychoanalysis -

From the Demented mind of Sammy Franco..

To: ALL

This psychoanalysis will-again-address the psychosis rampant within the stylistic arts, and
    an observer will find this disorder quite prevalent throughout the martial arts as a whole.
    One could draw the parallel between this twisted behavior and the public scandals now rocking
    the Catholic institutions all across this great nation. It is a sickness that must be confronted
    and dealt with, hiding and ignoring the fact that these things do occur, serve only to harm
    innocents in the long run.

In this analysis, (JKD stylist) Sammy Franco, angered by the growing criticism to his outlandish
    claims and challenges to his abilities, issued the following statement at his forum:

"Luke's Challenge-- MY FINAL WORDS ON THE SUBJECT

May 29 2002 at 11:42 AM

Sammy Franco /Forum Owner

Hello All,

I am going to address Luke's seminar challenge once and for all. For some of you who don't
    know, I have an "open door challenge" which has been active for well over 11 years."

KFss- As an aside, supposed san soo amateur, Dave Hopkins, has a similar policy. However,
    because Dave was not CONFIDENT in his san soo art and abilities to deal with all manner of
    assault, he turned to brazilian grappling to shore up his deficiencies in groundfighting.
    san soo's a complete art, suuurre it is. (Chuckling)

" If you walk into my school or seminar and challenge me to a fight, you must agree to the
    following:

1. You must sign a detailed waiver and release absolving me of any criminal or civil liability
    in the event of your death. This signature will be observed by three witness and then
    notarized."

KFss- (Scoffs) Please spare me. If I may interject some common sense here, signing a
    waiver that absolves Sam from any responsibility is simply not how reality functions.
    If the District Attorneys office decides to press criminal charges against Franco for an
    unlawful death, especially, when premeditated murder and intent is publicly stated and can
    be proven in a court of law (as we will soon see expressed), that piece of paper won't protect
    him from a murder charge and lengthy prison sentence. Sam knows this, so in effect, he is
    being disingenuous with his members.

Furthermore, following the criminal prosecution, Franco would, in most likelihood, face a
    civil suit from the deceased challenger's surviving relatives. It is unlikely, that the $10,000
    fight prize Sammy demands, would hardly cover the legal fees resulting from his criminal
    trial, much less a pending civil suit.

It is my contention, that this a clear attempt to scare and frighten challengers to Franco's
    "open door" policy. It is a Bluff, pure and simple. Then again, it could be that Sam really
    is stupid enough to go through with it and kill a challenger, believing the foolish fantasy,
    that a piece of paper actually grants him the license to kill. Many martial artists are so warped,
    I would be hard-pressed to dismiss such a potentiality.

"2. The fight will be video taped by my associates and I will be permitted to published,
    distribute and otherwise disseminate this tape to anyone I choose. Photographs are also
    permitted and may be distributed at my discretion. Your name will also be distributed so
    that all may learn from your tragic mistake."

KFss- Hey that's perfect, documented proof provided by defendant himself, for the
    prosecution to use in the criminal trial; sealing the fate of this demented stylist. Beautiful.

"3. There will only be one rule in the fight .... which is -THERE ARE NO FUKING RULES!
    When I say, no rules, I mean...NO RULES. I can use anything from a knife to a hammer to
    waste you. I might have a few of my pals work you over with baseball bats, and when both
    of us lock up on the ground, I can pull out my 9mm and blow your pea brains all over the
    wall ....Anything goes in Sammy Franco's open door challenge. Get it!!"

KFss- First off, Sammy is revealing how his "vaunted" combat system is nothing more
    than over-hyped street fighting. Why would he need such implements to defeat a grappler?
    Sure, he could use a gun, a baseball bat, a flame thrower, a bazooka or even a tank, but I
    thought an "open door" policy is to prove the abilities of the artist and the validity of the
    style. Taking this logic to the extreme, the challenger would need only to gather more
    people, arming them to the teeth and ambushing the arrogant and overconfident Franco,
    wiping out any remnants of the contemporary fighting art imbeciles forever.

This is so stupid, regardless of Sam's claims, he's not interested in proving his style,
    otherwise, Franco would not need to resort to such scare tactics to frighten challengers.
    It's a sham, from an insecure, troubled man. I personally, don't know which is worse, that
    Sam has individuals twisted enough to support his organization, or that he thinks this is
    the only way to pass himself off as a "great" fighter.

"My objective is simple - I will do anything and everything to kill or severely cripple you.
    Period! However, if I am in a good mood that particular day, I may be generous and keep
    you alive with minimal brain function."

KFss- If anyone is functioning at the minimal brain power, it's Sam. A professional
    would never iterate such nonsense, especially, in the context of a stupid challenge.
    A True professional only takes action for purposes of saving his life and the lives of
    others, but never for some silly duel.

"Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I have never been about sport
    competition or some adolescent MA match - I am about street combat! Plain and simple!"

KFss- I don't know terribly much about Franco, other than his arts structure is identical
    to that of JKD concepts, and judging from this most recent post, Sam's a man with a serious
    emotional problem that could use plenty of professional counseling and anger management
    sessions.

"4. If you lose (and I'll bet my house that you will!) you must financially compensate me
    in the amount of $10,000 US dollars. I am a professional and I want to be paid for my time.
    BTW- Cash only! I don't accept checks."

KFss- Franco in his spare time must work as a telephone psychic, he's probably as accurate
    in this prediction, as he is in that other line of work. This $10,000 fee is another carefully
    orchestrated scare tactic Sam has developed to frighten off potential threats to his organizations
    "open door" charade.

"5. If you show up at my seminar simply to disrupt, annoy or harass our participants, I have
    two Montgomery County Police officers (who will also be participating at the seminar) who
    will arrest you on the spot. I hear the inmates at Seven Locks jail love to "break in" out of
    state bitch boys like yourself. Hmmmm, sounds like another new video release."

KFss- Such a puerile response, this is indicative and a representation of many martial artists
    I've dealt with in the past, it shows an emotional immaturity and a coward that hides behind
    his henchmen as he hurls insults at his opponents. Simply pathetic.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Edited by - Kungfoolss on August 06 2002 03:08:35
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast