Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KFss- Okay back to more serious martial arts related posts->

Iaito blade pierces chest of young boy during public training session:

[09/19/1981, Kashima, Japan]

6th Grade Student Killed While Watching Practice:

KASHIMA. On September 19th at around 8:35pm, Mr. Sakamoto Katsu (45 yrs old) was practicing Iaido in the Kashima Central Public Community Center when the mekugi [retaining pin] of his sword fell out. He swung the sword down and the blade flew out, striking the nearby eldest son of Mr. Nishi Toshikatsu, Takao (12 yrs old). A sixth grade student, Takao was killed when he was pierced in the left side of his chest. He was immediately rushed to the Japan Red Cross Hospital in Kumamoto City where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Takao had just finished practicing Judo, and was observing Mr. Sakamoto's Iaido.

- Reported by the Kumamoto Daily Newspaper, Sunday, 20 September, 1981. Translation courtesy of Guy H. Power.

Edited by - Kungfoolss on September 21 2002 20:15:18
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/21/2002 8:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indian claims record for 'cement blocks smashed on groin'

An Indian man is claiming the world record for having the most number of cement blocks broken on his groin at once. Bibhuti Bhushan Nayak endured three 41lbs blocks placed on his groin being smashed with a sledgehammer. A Guinness Book of World Records spokesman says it betters the current 'groin break' record held by American Cliff Flenoy by one.

The 36-year-old martial arts expert of Airoli, near Bombay, also broke the record for completing the most push-ups in a minute. He managed 133, beating Briton Paul Dean, who did 116 in July 2000.

Local newspaper Saanj Samacha says the feats were recorded by a TV crew and Nayak will be applying for it to be ratified by the Guinness Book of World Records. He says a television series on human endurance inspired him to break records. He added: "The acts are not only very strenuous but extremely dangerous. However nothing can be achieved without risks. I want to aim higher and break other records."

Mr Nayak already figures in the Guinness Book for completing 819 backhand push-ups in an hour. He has also found mention in India's Limca Book of Records for performing 1448 sit-ups in an hour, and for getting kicked 43 times in the groin.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/21/2002 9:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.dannysoto.com/Boek_engels.htm

Please notice, Christian book, entitled: “Are Martial Arts Evil?” is published.

It is written by Danny Soto, former European karate-champion and teacher in the Muy thai-boxing and full-contact karate. This book will give you more insight about martial arts and the spiritual aspects, in the light of the Bible. Danny became a born-again Christian in 1988, and God spoke to his heart, that he should quit practising Martial Arts.

He describes the terrible satanic experience he went through. He also testifies about the Almighty power of God, that set him free.
    He discovered the evil spiritual involvements, within the Martial Arts and their influences in human live. Today he is an evangelist and is witnessing of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 5:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Howard Stern and krav maga...

Source- The Howard Stern TV show

Guest appearance- Shannon Elizabeth

Set up- Howard Stern won't allow actress Shannon Elizabeth to leave the studio until her publicist comes into the studio room so he can check out how attractive she is.

Producer: I'll tackle you to keep you from getting out the door.

Shannon: I know krav maga (nervously).

Producer: What's that?

Shannon: krav maga is an Israeli self-defense system (beaming).

Robin: That stuff doesn't work.

Howard: Jews can't defend themselves, 6 million of them marched themselves into an oven.

Shannon: krav maga is what the Israelis use to defend themselves.

Howard: You wannae know what Israeli self-defense is?

Howard: A Jew suing someone.

(An embarrassed Shannon Elizabeth sits there as the studio erupts in laughter)

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 5:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tuesday, April 27, 1999 Published at 17:55 GMT 18:55 UK

UK

Drunken soldier ironed hamster

Cruelty against animals has "no place" in army - judge

A soldier who tortured a colleague's pet hamster and then roasted it to death in a microwave has been jailed. Lance Corporal Nigel Horsley had drunk 20 pints of beer before he attacked the animal, called Simba. A court martial at Bulford, Wiltshire, heard how the 23-year-old soldier burst into a colleague's room at RAF Lyneham in Wiltshire, picked up the pet hamster and put a hot iron on its head for three seconds.
    Warm up

Captain Nicholas Simpson, prosecuting, said: "When he removed the iron Simba was seen to have a brown burn mark down the back of her head, but the animal was alive at this stage." Capt Simpson told the hearing Horsley then said: "I'm going to microwave this thing," and set off for the room with the oven. Despite attempts to placate him with a can of beer and attempts by other soldiers to restrain him, Horsley placed the hamster in the oven and switched it on.

Drink problem

"He was heard to say 'I put it in for 30 seconds to warm up'," said Capt Simpson. The lance corporal, who belongs to the 29th Regiment, Royal Logistic Corp, admitted disgraceful conduct at a court martial. He was also charged with going absent without leave for two months last summer.

'Cruel and disgraceful'

He was demoted and jailed for 140 days for both offences. Paul Grumbar, a barrister representing Horsley, said his client had been suffering from a drink problem at the time of the incident. Judge Advocate General Jack Bayliss, who sat on the panel with three senior army officers, told Horsley as he passed sentence: "This conduct strikes at the very heart of discipline and sets the worst example possible.

"What you did to that animal was cruel and disgraceful. It was deliberate. "Cruelty, whether to people or animals, has no place in the military ethos and any evidence of it will treated severely."

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 5:11am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much for being able to flow :)

(1991) Tacoma, WA - Aikido and aikijutsu instructor Lonnie Grimm died here last June 21 of an epileptic seizure. Grimm, 44, was the chief instructor of the Tacoma Aiki dojo.

Grimm was found in the shower, and apparently fell while bathing, which set off the seizure.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 5:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yawn, now you are scapeing the bottom.

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think?
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 7:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 1:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KungFuDoesWork
    Middleweight

USA
    154 Posts
    110 Gold
    159 Rep. Points <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_mi_1.gif> Posted - August 30 2002 : 05:28:15
    "The following commentary is another stellar example of martial arts stupidity and amateurish
    ignorance -
    "
    Is it possible to change the tone of all this to:

stupidity and ignorance in the name of martial arts. There should be a distinction.

Kungfoolss
    Lightweight
    <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_star_purple.gif> <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_star_purple.gif>

USA
    92 Posts
    100 Gold
    97 Rep. Points <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_mi_1.gif> Posted - September 01 2002 : 03:03:56 [Show Profile] [Email Poster] [Reply with Quote] [Send a private message to Kungfoolss] KFDW,

A. I found these items in martial arts magazines, martial arts related articles on various news sites and other martial arts forums.

B. A cane is an impact weapon and can be used to harm others, whether it concealed a blade or not does not alter that fact, especially if the attackers posture was menacing.

C. I personally don't see a distinction between the two.

KungFuDoesWork
    Middleweight

USA
    154 Posts
    110 Gold
    159 Rep. Points <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_mi_1.gif> Posted - September 01 2002 : 12:31:16

Then you are not a martial artists?

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think? [Go to Top of Page]

Kungfoolss
    Lightweight

USA
    92 Posts
    100 Gold
    97 Rep. Points <http://www.mcdojo.com/icon_mi_1.gif> Posted - September 02 2002 : 03:29:47

I'm afraid not, after discovering the real Truth about the stylistic arts, I can't fathom how they would hold much appeal for a thinking adult.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a STUPID agenda. For those that have just tuned in, Kungwisheshecouldbeoneofus is posting these tibits in an effort to convince us that all martial artists are somehow "evil" or deluded or demented in some way. Why he is trying this on a board that is filled with martial artists is beyond me. I guess it gives him the little satisfaction he has in his life.

Zealots like you are a bane on society. You are worse than a religious fundamentalist.

Edited by - kungfudoeswork on October 04 2002 13:45:34
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2002 2:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss probably has his own reasons, but I don't find his posts at all surprising. Think of all the BS claims spouted by the majority of martial art schools and tell me that it isn't 'natural' for there to be a backlash against such misrepresentation. I'd be willing to bet that many, if not most, of the people (probably "martial artists") who visit THIS site are or have been under the delusion that martial arts exist for some other reason than to wage 'war' (on a personal level or larger) or that martial arts instructors/practitioners are somehow 'better' for their martial arts.

Besides... those posts are usually very funny, in a twisted sort of way. :)
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast