Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2004 9:15am

Style: Moo Thai & Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yrkoon9,

I am not trying to start at whats the best debate, I am actually looking for information EXACTLY like you have given.

You are 100% right in that sometimes you may not want to KO the person you are fighting (or cause serious injury).

Much of the discussion on this forum relates to two highly trained fighters going head to head, I perhaps should have asked my question better.

Thanks again for the reply.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2004 11:56am

Style: Boxing/Muay Thai/JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate it when people say, "Multiple attackers? Weapons? You're screwed!", because the truth is, you're not "screwed", if 3 punk 140 lb mexicans might try to take you on. You can't take them? If you can hit as hard as a gorilla, you'll beat their asses, just make sure you move so that none of them are behind you.

Posted On:
    9/12/2004 1:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you fight with the average tugh, youŽll get hit, at least once, no matter how good you are. Now multiply that for the nuber of attackers. Unless youŽre a total badass and your attackers are weak and slow fucktards, youŽll get hurt, more or less, but hurt after all, and IŽm not including weapons in the ecuation. Deny this as much as you want.

If you hit like a Gorilla and have the size and the strengh, contratulations, youŽre the 1% of the people who train MA. Since I donŽt have such strengh and advantage, I have to train aware of my own limits, and working in my weaknesses. I know I could handle some people (more than before I started training) but I know that if I ever have to fight, iŽll get hit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2004 3:54pm

Style: JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Apostol
    I hate it when people say, "Multiple attackers? Weapons? You're screwed!", because the truth is, you're not "screwed", if 3 punk 140 lb mexicans might try to take you on. You can't take them? If you can hit as hard as a gorilla, you'll beat their asses, just make sure you move so that none of them are behind you.
    I disagree with your idiotic thinking. First off, where did mexican people come into this? Don't be a racist fag.

Second, most people can not, and will not ever hit as hard as a gorilla. I sure as hell know you can't. Unless you think little baby chimps with polio are gorillas.

Third, moving so that none are behind you...wtf did you learn that from a video game or an anime or something? Like OMGWTFZ0RZ if I run into a narrow alley they have to come at me 1 at a tiem!!oeN!!!! Things don't always work out as perfect as you imagine in your mind, it's not always easy to just manipulate your opponents into being where you want them to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 8:31am

Style: Judo+BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Apostol
    Wow. I never realised how easy it was to kick ass and take names in a fight. You've clarified the entire matter for me. Ima gonna head downtown tonight and see if I can beat up three guys simultaneously with your stellar advice.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tae kwon do

I punch people

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 12:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've beaten up multiple attackers before... In gradeschool...

And I all I knew at the time was TKD!
    It's only fun and games until somebody loses and eye. Then it's fun and games in two dimensions!

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 2:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides, the mexicans will have switchblades concealed in their greasy pompadours!
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Posted On:
    9/13/2004 3:43pm

Style: Taekwondo,Boxing and free

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah **** the 1st guy who replied use a grenade up the ass instead

Professional Fighter/Instructor

Posted On:
    9/18/2004 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: Pro-Wrestling

--