game dog

Posted On:
    8/28/2004 10:55pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

J-Lau slacks off...

...it took him more than a minute this time to submit his opponent in tonight's Mass Destruction. Then again, considering he wasn't even scheduled to fight -- excellent job, congratulations. The play-by-play as I remember it: Joe shoots, other guy gets guillonine and some kind of guard, Joe defends, passes to sidemount, knees other kid, gets mount, waits for the opponent to bump, takes his back, rear naked, game over player 1.

On a side note, Mike Littlefield was scheduled to fight some guy who claims a record of 100:0 and has developed his own martial arts. The dude didn't show. Apparently an illusionary 100:0 is better than a real 0:1...

And one of Strong Machine's students proved what his coach had said - he indeed had a slick triangle, which he slapped on within a minute.
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2004 11:58pm

Style: JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    T3H VID NOW!Z

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 9:19am

Style: Total Martial Training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats Joe

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 9:22am

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job J-Lau. Ugh, I generally dislike going anywhere east of Worcester, but I gotta get out that way to watch one of those events sometime.
    "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 10:08am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice - sorry I missed it

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 11:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the power of TEAM RANCE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 12:28pm

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you ever lost J-Lau? Thats some good work man, keep it up

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 1:09pm

Style: Im a Lover, not a fighter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanx everyone. I got put on the list as an alternate by Kipp, so I got in for free, but figured I wouldnt be fighting. But I get there and there are quite a few fights that dropped, and one of the fights was at 165. Now I normally fight at 149 or 155, but I didnt even try to watch my weight, so I was 162 last night. They asked if I would take the fight, so I did. The funny thing is that this kid was only 165, and was originally supposed to fight my trainer, Joe Pomfret, (until he hurt his back last weekend training) who is 175 now (used to fight at 185), and has quite a few fights (8-2 I think), but this was the kids first fight. He would have gotten KOed immediately had he fought my trainer. So anyways, I thought it was kinda funny. I give the kid all the credit in the world though, he was willing to fight anyone around his weight, didnt care who it was because he had so many people there. So he has my respect, thats for sure.

Strong Machines student is Matt Perry, who did a great job. He took his guy down, ended up with guard and got the triangle really fast. The other kid fought hard to get out, but Matt held on tight and got him, like we all knew he would.

"Have you ever lost J-Lau? Thats some good work man, keep it up"

Im 10-3. I lost my second fight ever because I was stupid, and thought the guard would win against a wrestler and some other stupid things happenned. And then I have two losses to JZ Calvacanti from American Top Team, who just fought in Shooto. Hes a tough kid, but Im sure Ill see him down the line again.

Posted On:
    8/29/2004 1:34pm

Style: Im a Lover, not a fighter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And this was funny too...my brother was in the crowd and the kid I fought had his friends there too. And they were talking with each other how their guy was fighting "Some 16 year old, but hes one of the best in the country". So my brother (who is 16 and is DIEING to fight, and he would rape people I might add) asks them, "He cant be 16 because 16 year olds cant fight." They assured him there was a 16 year old fighting, my brother asks who their friend is. Justin Blasich.

I came over a few minutes later in my shorts, and cup and tell my brother Im fighting. Tell him Im fighting Justin Blasich, and he just busts out laughing. My brother talks more **** to them, trying to bet them 100 bucks on me, and then Justin Blasich's MOTHER says to my brother, "Thats my son, and Id appreciate it if you would stop". 0WN3D. My brother feels like an ass and shuts up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2004 7:48am

Style: bjj and hitting stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hah!

Your bro takes the first round KO to guys mom.

Good job and btw:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast