• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/18/2003 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what? i was referring to gong sau wong, the guy in the story not YOu!!! why would i be flaming you for? i don't even know who you are.

Do Be Open-minded
    Don't Be Gullible

Edited by - BlackBeltNow on June 18 2003 13:44:19

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2003 1:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's very easy to talk **** about a dead person.

What kind of person would maintain an entire web site trying to discredit a single Wing Chun fighter?

"GM" Chueng is a well known joke in the Wing Chun world. His bullshit about "I'm the only one who was taught real wing chun" is very famous.

Why would you come to this forum just to post this bullshit? It's the fucking William Chueng dick riders like you who are responsible for the politics in WC. Eat a dick.

BTW...WSL has one of the best instructional Wing Chun videos that money can buy.

Posted On:
    6/19/2003 3:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's not easy to talk cap about a dead person. in fact, a lot of ppl who die get away with lies. its hard to take away from the dead.

look at karelin or any modern king of anything. he is amazing, but he did eventually lose, and it shows that he's human. Bruce lee did a lot of questionable tasks, but now he's dead Bruce hater's cant find solid proof the feats he did are false.

gong sau wong's example is one. its hard for bashers (if much exist) to say he sucks, but it's easy to say william cheung sucks cuz he lived in the modern era with video cameras and...emin's marketing.

Do Be Open-minded
    Don't Be Gullible

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2003 11:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't Wong Sheung Leung change the last part of the Sil Lum Tao because he got stretchered. He's the reason it has a Gan Sao I think. Got caught in the midsection.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:20pm

Style: WSL Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, some of Wong Shun Leung's fights were recorded, but most footage has been lost.
    It's true!

Hmmm... some of those articles from the original post were written by my instructor...

But, even if he did not win all his fights, and the stories are slightly exaggerated, I find it very unlikely that William Cheung of all people could beat him. You bash WSL "nutriders" when you're a pretty bad one yourself. Hypocrite...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:25pm

Style: WSL Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek Kune Do
    Didn't Wong Sheung Leung change the last part of the Sil Lum Tao because he got stretchered. He's the reason it has a Gan Sao I think. Got caught in the midsection.
    That is somewhat true. Different event, but he did get caught in the hip and it caused a fair bit of damage that kept him down for a few months.
    He did also add the additional part to the form.

Oh, and sorry for reviving such a dead thread....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 10:23pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why must wing chun ppl hate each other? people from every other martial art think they suck... you would think they would band together and fight the power, but instead they turn on each other "-.-

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 10:36pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palleta Wong Ming
    That's funny too,last time I saw your beloved Stretcher Wong he was shamefully beaten up by my GM William Cheung, he was like a helpless puppy begging my GM to stop punishing him.

It's too bad that you're not a respectable man in the martial art world,or else my GM will show you the 8mm movie. However, if you become one of GM Cheung's close-door students, you will be able to watch it.

It is a true fact that the fight between Stretcher Wong and the 250-lb/6'6" Russian Boxer was a bullshit. It had never happened! By the way, who the hell had Stretcher Wong beaten in his self-claimed 100 close-door matches, Stretcher Wong had never mentioned the name of his opponents. However, Stretcher Wong might have had about 10 close-door matches or less in the 50's, his opponents were unknown, and they were not high-ranked Kung Fu masters.

According to Little Unicorn (Bruce Lee's friend) in a magzine interviw, Stretcher Wong's 1957 shameful defeat in Taiwan had led Bruce Lee to guestion Wing Chun and its practicality.

If you don't believe that Stretcher Wong was a bogus fighter and that he was badly beaten and was carried out by a stretcher in the 1957 Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau Open Kung Fu tournament, you could contact any martial art magazine publishers in Hong Kong. They will indeed tell you the truth. In fact, Stretcher Wong's 1957 shameful defeat was played in a Hong Kong's cinema shortly after the fight.

Hey, you're such a poor little puppy and has been blind-folded by the hypocritical Stretcher Wing Chun people. If you want to learn real and practical Wing Chun, you should learn from my GM or his students in your area. Good Luck....poor little puppy!!
    WSL, and Willian Cheung both have videos them getting beaten up do they not?
    They are both bogus fighters in my personal opinion.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2006 12:30am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hey, did you guys hear that George Bush is running for reelection?

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    1/10/2006 12:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maaaaan and I got excited over a Cheung Chunner coming on the site... I have alot of gossip from my WC master about ol' Cheung that would break down even the most loyal of students into a weeping frenzy. Thanks for reviving a dead thread, I was really waiting to shout "SEARCH FUNCTION NOOB" one more time before I sleep.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast