Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2003 9:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wong Shun Leung was a legendary "bogus" fighter and his so-called unbeaten record of over 100 fights in closed-door "Talking Hands" matches are only spread by word of mouth in the hypocritical Wing Chun society. There are no evidences that most of those fights had actually happened in the 50's.

However, in the 1957 Open Kung Fu Tournament in Taiwan, Wong Shun Leung had proved himself to be a real bogus fighter in his first and only elementary match. Wong Shun Leung was seriously hurt and was carried out by a stretcher. In fact, he was the only competitor who had to be carried out by a stretcher in the tournament, and HE WAS THE FIRST MAN WHO HAD TO BE CARRIED OUT BY A STRETCHER IN WING CHUN HISTORY. What a disgraceful legend!!

Nowadays Wong Shun Leung is regarded as Stretcher Wong, and Stretcher Wing Chun is popular as a result of wrongful publicity. Stretcher Wing Chun disciples are all hypocrites, and they are making false statements about Stretcher Wong and publicizing them through various media.

Those bullshit statements are as follows:

"In one such match, arranged by a reporter working for a prominent Hong Kong newspaper of the day, Wong (who stood barely 5ft 6in tall and weighed in at around 120lbs) easily defeated a visiting Russian boxer named Giko, a giant of a man who weighed over 250lbs and stood some twelve inches taller than the dynamic Wing Chun exponent."

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/wsl/readings/articles_legend.shtml

"So successful was he that the local Hong Kong press picked up on his exploits and one enterprising reporter (now a resident in Australia) actually went out and arranged fights for him against non-Chinese as well, including a 250lb Russian boxer named Giko!"

http://home.vtmuseum.org/articles/peterson/wongpers.php

".....arranged by a reporter working for a prominent Hong Kong newspaper of the day, Wong (who stood barely 5ft 6in tall and weighed in at around 120lbs) easily defeated a visiting Russian boxer named Giko, a giant of a man who weighed over 250lbs and stood some twelve inches taller than the dynamic Wing Chun exponent."

http://www.wingchun.org/text/misc/blwong.html

"He tested his skills in a countless number of real-life encounters on the streets and roof-tops of Hong Kong during the 50ís and 60ís, emerging undefeated each time. Sifu Wong almost single-handedly raised the profile of the relatively unknown martial throughout Hong-Kong and earned the name "Gong Sau Wong" or "King of talking with the hands". "

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/wsl/index.shtml

"...they were full-on fights between representatives of the various schools of combat in Hong Kong, and Sifu Wong is said to have "let his hands do the talking" by winning the majority of these "contests" within just three punches!"

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/wsl/readings/articles_legend.shtml

"Bruce Lee credited Wong with hundreds of victories, but conservative estimates suggest something along the lines of at least 50 to 60 such matches, with Wong always emerging as the winner. "

http://home.vtmuseum.org/articles/peterson/wongpers.php

My GM William Cheung has once shown me a 8mm movie showing that he was beating up Stretcher Wong in a close-door match. Wong Shun Leung is helpless and badly beaten in the movie. What a bogus fighter! In fact, many people in the Hong Kong Kung Fu world have watched it as well.

If you want to buy the footage and photo of Stretcher Wong lying on a stretcher or copies of the 1957 Hong Kong newsapapers, please call me at 852-62732230.

Also, if you want to learn more about Stretcher Wong, you should visit http://www24.brinkster.com/wongshunleung . I maintain that website.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2003 1:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazillian Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's funny, last time I saw your GM he was rolling around on the floor getting his face mashed in. You are full of it, and so is William. Since you haven't posted any proof, your claims are just as bad as the ones about WSL that you've pointed at. To tell the truth, I've always found it strange that no one has ever posted the newspaper clippings of WSL's beimo if they did in fact happen. However, this claim has been stated by an awful lot of people very publicly for over thirty years and no on has ever said it wasn't true until you showed up. So what makes you the great authority? Go suck on Bill's nuts a little longer.

Also, your website sucks ass. 3 random WSL pics with captions in chinese. Boy, I really learned a lot about WSL from that. Moron.

First, I'm gonna hit ya...then you're gonna fall
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
    -Phrost

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 10:33am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's funny too,last time I saw your beloved Stretcher Wong he was shamefully beaten up by my GM William Cheung, he was like a helpless puppy begging my GM to stop punishing him.

It's too bad that you're not a respectable man in the martial art world,or else my GM will show you the 8mm movie. However, if you become one of GM Cheung's close-door students, you will be able to watch it.

It is a true fact that the fight between Stretcher Wong and the 250-lb/6'6" Russian Boxer was a bullshit. It had never happened! By the way, who the hell had Stretcher Wong beaten in his self-claimed 100 close-door matches, Stretcher Wong had never mentioned the name of his opponents. However, Stretcher Wong might have had about 10 close-door matches or less in the 50's, his opponents were unknown, and they were not high-ranked Kung Fu masters.

According to Little Unicorn (Bruce Lee's friend) in a magzine interviw, Stretcher Wong's 1957 shameful defeat in Taiwan had led Bruce Lee to guestion Wing Chun and its practicality.

If you don't believe that Stretcher Wong was a bogus fighter and that he was badly beaten and was carried out by a stretcher in the 1957 Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau Open Kung Fu tournament, you could contact any martial art magazine publishers in Hong Kong. They will indeed tell you the truth. In fact, Stretcher Wong's 1957 shameful defeat was played in a Hong Kong's cinema shortly after the fight.

Hey, you're such a poor little puppy and has been blind-folded by the hypocritical Stretcher Wing Chun people. If you want to learn real and practical Wing Chun, you should learn from my GM or his students in your area. Good Luck....poor little puppy!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 2:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since Stretcher Wong's 1957 shameful defeat in Taiwan had led Bruce Lee to guestion Wing Chun and its practicality, don't you realize that Stretcher Wong was a disgrace to Wing Chun!

If you want immediate information regarding Stretcher Wong's claims and his so-called "undefeated record", you could post a message in http://www.kungfuboard.com. Although it is a Chinese website, most people can read and write English.

Good luck!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rickson would rape both of them

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 6:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rickson would be raped today. The new breed MMA fighters kick and punch better than Rickson, and there are many people out there who could beat him....such as Frank Shemrock and Tito Ortiz..etc.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 2:45pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Basically I thinks anyone who claim to defeate over 100 opponent that have to be carry out of the ring on the stretcher are a lair! A experince fighters would know how to avoid getting hurt bad enough to be carrying out on a stretch! So let send him a award for the most embarassement moment in martial art history! Oh YES I am gonna to starting a new thread!

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 7:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When he was carried out on a stretcher...Did he fight another WC practitioner?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By any chance, have you guys checked the footage of William Cheug getting his ass pummeled on the floor by Emin Boztepe yet? Funny as hell.

Oh and BTW Frank Shamrock was raped and would still be raped by Bass Rutten today. As for Tito, hmm a hard one.. but no MMA champion, not even he can stand up to a gang rape from Tank and Kimo at the same time.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I rhink they are both fags.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast