Style
    I wear pants
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Things we love about Redwood City karate school

The courts

Judge sentences convicted molester

January 04, 2003

Ramiro Jack Long, the 67-year-old Oregon man convicted of molesting a girl he taught karate 30 years ago, was sentenced Friday to consecutive one year-to-life terms for each of the 10 counts he was found guilty of. Since the crime was committed in 1972, Long had to be sentenced by statutes during that year. The actual time Long will serve, however, will be recomputed by the state Board of Prison Terms to reflect the modern sentencing system, according to Deputy District Attorney Rick Good.

He estimated the sentence to be about 16 years, with eligibility for parole after 12 years. Oregon authorities arrested Long last March after issuing a warrant for his arrest. Long then admitted to the decades-old molestation incidents, which apparently occured when he ran a Redwood City karate school.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 11/16/2006 12:14am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Style
    kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This man was a convicted child molester in the 1960's. He has taught for over 30 years. He went back to court in 2000 and had his conviction reversed. He will act again if he is not already seducing some young girl.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is almost four years old.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And what is it doing in the 'Bullshido Classics and Mega Threads' forum?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by sbbherve
    This man was a convicted child molester in the 1960's. He has taught for over 30 years. He went back to court in 2000 and had his conviction reversed. He will act again if he is not already seducing some young girl.
    What is your relationship to the man in question?
    What other information do you have?

Style
    I wear pants
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    And what is it doing in the 'Bullshido Classics and Mega Threads' forum?!?!
    Didn't you know, Kungfoolss threads are instant classics.

What is your relationship to the man in question?
    Who cares, it prompted him into becoming a member.

What other information do you have?
    He's probably referring to this ruling ->

A101486 -- The People v. Ramiro Jack Long.

By the Court:* Prosecution for each of the underlying offenses is, in fact, barred by the ex post facto clause of the United States Constitution, as interpreted by the United States Supreme Court in Stogner. Accordingly, the motion for summary reversal is granted, and the trial courtís judgment is hereby reversed Pursuant to the stipulation of the parties, this order is final for all purposes immediately upon filing, and the Clerk of the Court shall immediately issue the remittitur herein. (See Ng v. Superior Court (1992) 4 Cal.4th 29, 34, fn. 1.) Gemello, J., Acting P.J.

*Stevens, Acting P.J., and Gemello, J., participating.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 11/16/2006 12:20am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Style
    kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am one of his surviors of child molestion. Do a google search of ramiro jack long and the information will come up. He is residing in modesto, CA. He will seduce another young girl. It's his nature he has to have young girls. The reason I came foward is to keep people aware of him. That he will strike again and we need to be aware of preditor like him.
    Last edited by sbbherve; 11/16/2006 11:42am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay sbbherve, and I am sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please tell us how he used his martial arts studio to promote such behavior and "groom" victims?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Style
    creonte on hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Sam, you are fast. I just sent you a PM informing you of this thread.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sbbherve - A strange welcome to the forums, I am as well very sorry to hear about your experience. We really do appreciate you coming forward with this information.

This will help us get a clearer word out so we can raise awareness of such practices. Please contact Samuel Browning with the information he requested.

Style
    kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jack wouls lure girl age 14-16 to come work out at his dojo. He would give them a lot of attention. He would pick out girls whose parents worked all the time. He wolud also look for single parents that worked long hours. They did not have time to see what their daughters were up to. Many of them on would only last a month if that with him. I at first was very much in love with him. He counted on that. That is how he pulls you closer to his sick sexual prevertions.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last