Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 9:31pm

Style: JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SuperBrawl?

So I was up watching TV , and I saw one of those low budget ads for a set of 3 DVDs. Superbrawl, and Superbrawl "Champions." Some of the fighters include Tim Sylvia and Frank Shamrock. Plus all the "this is the real deal, no rules, hardcore, wrestling and boxing suck compared to it" advertising. The third DVD was a Tito Ortiz instructional video on takedowns "tito style." Anyone have/watch any of these?

They apparently learned alot from those Girls Gone Wild ads, they show the same ad over and over, with new footage of the fighters talking after like every 12 showings. I got bored and changed the channel after like the 20th ad lol.

Kempo Instructor

Posted On:
    8/28/2004 6:55am

Style: Shorin Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw a Superbrawl. It was at the Blaisdaile Expo Center in Honolulu back in 2002. Also have seen several videos. Lower class fighters but still fun to watch. They had a lot of local talent. But look who the local talent is B.J Penn from Hilo and Cabbage Hilo also. Low budget amature style big tough Hawaiians. A breed of people not to be F-ed with.
    Last edited by Mark Su Kow; 8/28/2004 6:57am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2004 1:51pm

Style: Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember those. Yes they were in Hawaii. Sometimes interesting things would happen.