1/04/2003 2:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial arts teacher charged with sex crimes against three minors

By Jennifer Brevorka

POSTED: Jan. 3, 2003 11:17 p.m.

ASHEVILLE - For the second time in six years, police have arrested an Asheville tae kwon do instructor on charges of sex crimes with minors. Robert Yunju Ahn, was charged with two counts of indecent liberties with a child, according to court records in McDowell County. He is being held on $40,000 bond at the McDowell County Detention Center.

Ahn is the owner of Ahn's Tae Kwon Do Institute on Merrimon Avenue in Asheville. In 1996, Ahn was charged with taking indecent liberties with three of his female students, according to the Asheville police. The charges stemmed from three incidents alleged to have taken place in April and June involving three girls all under the age of 16. The girls were students in Ahn's class, according to Asheville police, who began their investigation after receiving complaints from parents.

The 1996 cases against Ahn were dismissed after one victim failed to appear for the trial, and in two of the cases juries returned "hopelessly" deadlocked after deliberating for more than 4 1/2 hours, according to court records. In 1997, the 56-year-old man attended and completed sex offender treatment, according to court records.

Police in Marion refused to comment on Ahn's arrest on Thursday, saying the case investigator was unavailable.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss what exactly are you trying to point out with these posts??? I really don't see what your point. Maybe this has been answered before, but could you please clarify this agian???

And could everyone else please not respond to this until KF actually gives an answer?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought I would keep my fellow members on the cutting edge of breaking news, I know how many of my fans are constantly clamoring for more up-to-date articles. Let it never be said that Kungfoolss was without a giving heart. :)

By the way, I too am "shocked" by these incidents that continuously cast a dark shadow over the moral sanctity of the martial arts...

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:34am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You up to date news is usually years old.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:43am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Breaking news? This is like 6 years old!!

And what is the point of your articles? You kind of avoided that question?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:45am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss what exactly are you trying to point out with these posts??? I really don't see what your point. Maybe this has been answered before, but could you please clarify this agian???
    Have you ever stopped to consider that I may be providing an important public service? Alerting the community about these predators, thereby enabling others to safeguard their children, wives and loved ones. Case in point, Peedee himself was unaware that a sambo organization founder he communicated with was being charged with the of raping his patients (until 'I' reported it). Was it wrong to inform Peedee of such an individual, or would you prefer that I had kept such pertinent knowledge to myself and allow Peedee to have his faith betrayed by such a disreputable character down the road?

No sir, it is you who needs to examine his motives and ask why YOU believe information about criminals and their crimes should be kept from the people.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:50am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You up to date news is usually years old.

The holocaust is more than half a century old, yet there is still a valuable lesson to be learned isn't there? History is an essential tool gentlemen, it is not a concept that should be Feared. (Tapping temple)

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 2:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Breaking news? This is like 6 years old!!
    You really can't be this stupid. Read the article again, this time, govern your emotions.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 3:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    elipson, sorry about the "stupid" remark, I didn't realize you were from canada.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2003 1:42pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how 'foolss believes he, she, or it has "fans" and uses the royal "we" to refer to itself.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast