Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 2:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is correct, he does claim it was Jamaica. He repeated this claim in MAI, yet it has already been established that although Dux was in the US Armed Forces, he did not have a passport at the time. Only, he now tries to get around that anomaly by stating that the CIA inserted him into the tournament as their agent, in order to act as their man on the inside.

(doesn't that sound a little "Enter the Dragon" to you?)

Yet what he also states in this interview is that he knows very few names of the alleged 200+ consecutive opponents he knocked out, as they "all used handles, in case the cops broke down the doors and busted the gambling spectators."

Go figure...

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 5:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Jocky,

how was it established Dux did not have a passport?

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 7:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to Harjit Singh's two-part MAI interview with Dux, those who can confirm the Kumite exists include:

1) Joseph Sinda (a Warner Brothers executive, who even says he saw Dux fight in the Kumite)

2) Bill Ryusaki (martial arts master who also knew Bruce Lee)

3) Rigan Machado (one of the Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brothers)

4) Cynthia Rothrock (Hollywood martial arts actress)

Also according to the interview, those who can confirm Dux’s involvement in covert operations include:

1) Lt. Cmdr Alexander Martin, USN (ret.)

2) Former USSR Major General, Kornienko

(Dux also has a Soviet military ID card which Dux claims legal authorities have authenticated)

:bully:

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 7:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocky Balboa
    That is correct, he does claim it was Jamaica. He repeated this claim in MAI, yet it has already been established that although Dux was in the US Armed Forces, he did not have a passport at the time. Only, he now tries to get around that anomaly by stating that the CIA inserted him into the tournament as their agent, in order to act as their man on the inside.

(doesn't that sound a little "Enter the Dragon" to you?)
    Well it's a common practice for the CIA to enter pple in MA tournaments to get the bad guys. ETD was actually Bruce Lee trying to tell his account but ofcourse if you ask anyone in the CIA about it the will deny it so it must be true.
    In 2004 I was approached by a covert agency because of my MA skills to enter a MA tournament in Lisbon so I could infiltrate the Protugeese Babe Thong Wearing gang. Unfortunately codename House 6 aborted the mission after I won the tournament. However an account of this will be in my booklet and will be denied by the spooks also, but trust me its all real. :eusa_liar

Yet what he also states in this interview is that he knows very few names of the alleged 200+ consecutive opponents he knocked out, as they "all used handles, in case the cops broke down the doors and busted the gambling spectators."

Go figure...
    I will give Frank some slack on the names. I've fought many pple over the years an I cant remember their names unless I ran into them again at other tournaments.

However the cops thing is BS. First off Jamaican cops are more than happy to turn a blind eye when given the proper motivation. IF the pple were gambling Jamaican cops weren't going to stop them. An organization at the level Frank claims would know that and would have been extremely easy to deal with. To help illustrate, for those who don't know marijuana is illegal in Jamaica but will find it been grown an smoked freely in many parishes. Why? Because most of the time the cops don't give a **** as long as you aren't doing something else wrong. (an FYI if you do decide to go to Jamaica be careful who you buy weed from. Sometimes is cops that are there to set you up in hopes you will bribe them to get off.)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 11:09pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-soldier
    According to Harjit Singh's two-part MAI interview with Dux, those who can confirm the Kumite exists include:

1) Joseph Sinda (a Warner Brothers executive, who even says he saw Dux fight in the Kumite)

Also according to the interview, those who can confirm Dux’s involvement in covert operations include:

(Dux also has a Soviet military ID card which Dux claims legal authorities have authenticated)

Interesting, none of these people were willing to openly say that they were at the Kumite when the Black Belt Magazine article was published in 1980.

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 11:17pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the organizers were deathly afraid the police would break down the doors because there was gambling going on, yet according to dux, the organizers brought in 16 cameras to film him from various angles so they could later establish that he was moving at world record speed?

They must have had multiple equipment trucks to cart their equipment around in. Sounds really covert. :)

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 12:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some people have suggested that Bloodsport rips off Enter the Dragon. But what if even both movies were about the Kumite?

Bloodsport and Enter the Dragon are quite similar. One man with secret service links infiltrates an underground tournament where people of different nationalities and disciplines participate.

I think if it weren’t for these movies, we wouldn’t have Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc.

In Enter The Dragon, we have Han, the organiser, the boss, whatever. In these games, we have his equivalent - M. Bison, Shao Kahn, Heihachi, etc. Bruce Lee’s the hero and his equivalents in these games are Ryu, Liu Kang, Martial Law, etc.

By the way, if the Kumite was real, does that mean it's still going on?

:new_2guns

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 2:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If he is that much of a liar, he has an illness.

Those articles held my attention. I read and I am re-reading them. And I will re-read them x 2.
    Last edited by WEE_FAT_BOAB; 1/04/2009 2:18am at .

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 6:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [SIZE=2]Some people have suggested that Bloodsport rips off Enter the Dragon. But what if even both movies were about the Kumite?
    We know that BOTH were a work of fiction and written by white Americans. However I don't think Mike Allin ever was involved in underground fighting.

I think if it weren’t for these movies, we wouldn’t have Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc.
    Street Fighter was out before Bloodsport. Besides international tournaments weren't rare. Even mixed style matches were common.

By the way, if the Kumite was real, does that mean it's still going on?
    KUMITE has always been around. THE KUMITE is fictional. Even if it was real why would it need to be secret now with MMA being common and gambling on such events happen just like in Boxing matches.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 6:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Except for Rysaki, who has always been a lil bit touched, I seriously doubt those pple will go on record as saying they know Frank's "Kumite" exists.

As for Martin, he's popular among conspiracy theorist. Trust me even field grade offers can be full of BS. I know a COL who believed in chi and death touches and a MAJ who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. (He even thought the Pentagon crash was faked until another MAJ who was there told him admittedly that it was real and now he thinks the planes were remote controlled.)

BTW I asked for and was given a Russian Paratrooper dog tag with my name an info on it from Russian soldiers I met in Kosovo. You can also obtain similar things online and in many Russian communities in Europe. I've bought Russian books on Cambo, Karate, guns, etc from said communinty and even uniforms when I was in Germany. So I don't put much stock in what Frank claims he has.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast