Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 9:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaman
    Dux got pissed that Van Damme made the Quest and didn't include his name, since it was supposed to be a remake of Bloodsport. Dux later sued Van Damme for breach of contract and plagarism.

I watched it the other day nad Frank Dux name was in the opening credits.

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 1:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmm, very interesting article, just browsing after reading up on what new movie Van Damme was doing.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/30/2007 3:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kohadril
    You know, we never thought this would be an issue, but Bullshido actually has a kind of unwritten rule against posting while swallowing horse cock. Sorry if that spoils things for you.
    This needs to be in a sticky .

Oh and this is one of the only stickies left unlocked .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 7:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone know if Dux is still alive.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 6:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he's still alive.

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 9:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey everyone, Frank Dux has recently appeared in an interview in the UK’s, Martial Arts Illustrated. MAI columnist, Harjit Singh Sagoo, questions Dux on the all the major claims his critics have made regarding his background, skills and records. It’s Vol. 21, No. 7, Dec issue, pages 120-125, 'Asking…Frank Dux' (part of Sagoo’s 'Asking the Masters' series) - out from 13th Nov to Dec 11th 2008).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 3:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-soldier
    Hey everyone, Frank Dux has recently appeared in an interview in the UK’s, Martial Arts Illustrated. MAI columnist, Harjit Singh Sagoo, questions Dux on the all the major claims his critics have made regarding his background, skills and records. It’s Vol. 21, No. 7, Dec issue, pages 120-125, 'Asking…Frank Dux' (part of Sagoo’s 'Asking the Masters' series) - out from 13th Nov to Dec 11th 2008).
    I read MAI and bought the issue the day it came out (I look forward to Part 2 with Dux next month). I have to say, his web of "lies" is so elaborate that if he is indeed a fraud, he must have a serious mental illness to be able to make all that up. Frightening...

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 3:49pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh, from what I hear, in that article Frank claims that when John Johnson interviewed him Frank and Johnson were both tape recording the interview. Then, Johnson, in front of Frank's witness grabs both tape recorders and runs for the door, and somehow manages to outrun both Dux and this witness even with his hands presumably full.

Then Frank doesn't mention this episode in "The Secret Man" when he's bad mouthing Johnson and claiming that he's a tool of Oliver North, and Dux apparently doesn't file a police report for theft. Hell, you have malice right there! But Frank doesn't sue either.

This story only comes up literally 20 years after Johnson allegedly stole Frank's tape recorder.

If you believe this one, I would like to sell you some slightly damp real estate in Florida.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2008 2:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
    Yeh, from what I hear, in that article Frank claims that when John Johnson interviewed him Frank and Johnson were both tape recording the interview. Then, Johnson, in front of Frank's witness grabs both tape recorders and runs for the door, and somehow manages to outrun both Dux and this witness even with his hands presumably full.

Then Frank doesn't mention this episode in "The Secret Man" when he's bad mouthing Johnson and claiming that he's a tool of Oliver North, and Dux apparently doesn't file a police report for theft. Hell, you have malice right there! But Frank doesn't sue either.

This story only comes up literally 20 years after Johnson allegedly stole Frank's tape recorder.

If you believe this one, I would like to sell you some slightly damp real estate in Florida.
    Well done! I had my suspicions on that one as well, although I couldn't prove it, having not read that wonderful tome of his...
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast