Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The voice Vs Dux

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best part is Frank Dux called Ninjistu BS, that there is no historical evidence for it.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, not sure it's been posted to this thread yet, but the infamous (and excellent) LA Times article:

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-05-...n-martial-arts

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I can tell Dux was a semi decent martial artist nothing special, but possibly better than most of the strip mall Karate and TDK instructors go.
    He of course is either mentally ill or a liar or both.

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those were some pretty nasty looking soldiers. Figures they film an inactive reserve duty station when he cites training SEALs.....that dude's away with the fairies

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dux's claims collapse under the BS he built them from. He would've never gotten away with his kumite story, but I believe once he started touting all these KO and speed and undefeated records, that's really when that house of cards fell apart for me. No footage of the tournaments, but enough equipment to measure these speeds? That's really when anyone who believes his garbage should be sold timeshares in Antarctica. And the allegations that the UFC was created for him, only for that pesky Zane Frazier to jump him with brass knucks.
    1) the UFC if anything was created to bring publicity and legitimacy (something Frank never has known) to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (an art that really DOES have a Dim Mak, but it's pronounced "rear naked choke"). The Gracies were proud of their system as evidenced by the many tournament and dojo storming vids you can find on YouTube (but no Kumite vids...hmmmm...). In fact the choice for Royce to represent the system was to bring it legitimacy and exposure to the world at large.
    2) This allegation is only reported by Dux. No criminal charges filed? And this happened in front of Rorion Gracie and Art Davie? And this impressed them to draft Frazier instead? Or did Frazier really beat the dog snot outta Dux fair and square and it impressed Davie and Gracie enough to draft Frazier? I'm going with the latter. Also, you're a NINJA and didn't SENSE that you were about to be jumped? Even going with your side of the story, you deserved to be passed up. Frank Dux sucks as a martial artist and he sucks at lying.

I may be a white belt. But at least I'm not pretending to be something I'm not. And there's more honor in that than some crap Kumite story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Hey phil I am trying to get you in contact with the correct peoples now.
    BTW, still haven't heard from them!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011