Posted On:
    9/04/2007 1:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kunto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

aan de hollandse expert

Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Tell me about it, i'm in Holland and ive met at least two regiments of legionairs over the years.
    En als jij van Holland bent zou je beter moeten weten en ken je ook de paracommando's bvb ... wel respect voor de echte soldaten, de luchtmachters en de KCT die vechten in Uruzgan en zij trainen ook in marche les dames bvb voor hun commando onderdeel
    Dominiqui is echt en is ook een 'ancien legionair', in tegenstelling tot de Hollanders zijn er in Belgie velen, met ancien delegaties over het ganse land !

En if you where from Holland you should know better and you know the paracommando's, respect to the real soldiers, de airbrigade of holland and the Korps of Commando troops who are in Uruzgan, they also do part of their general training in Belgium in marche les damme for the commando part ! In contradiction to Holland, in Belgium there are many legionairs with official delegations scattered troughout the country !

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 1:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kunto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Read closer:
    ' he was sent to start five months of basic training at Castle Naudary in Northern France. At the end of training of the sixty men that started, twenty four remained. Of the twenty four, five were selected for the Legions' top para-commando unit. Of the five they included were former members of the SAS, the SBS, an Israeli commando and Vandenberg.'

Isnt Castelnaudary near perpignon?!
    Thats in the south.

Yeah please contact guys from deuxieme, they LOVE wannabes! ;-)
    Lebell, il est un ancien legionair du 2ieme REP ! le deuxieme aime ce mec !

No translation needed, just is the real deal/

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 2:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sonofhector,

Ik wil best geloven dat hij werkeliijk er gediend heeft.
    Maar je kunt misschien begrijpen dat veel mensen wat sceptisch zijn daar er nogal veel mensen zijn binnen de martial arts wereld die dit soort zaken claimen.
    Hoe weet je trouwens dat hij bij het 2ieme heeft gediend?
    Heb je daar met hem gediend of heeft hij het je verteld?
    In ieder geval leuk om een nederlandstalige hier te zien, ik neem aan dat je een vlaming bent?

translation:
    I want to believe that he really served, but you have to undferstand that there are a lot of people in ma-community claiming those things so be sceptical.
    how do you know he served there?
    You served with him or he told you?
    Either way its nice to see someone who is dutch speaking on this board, are you from flanders?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 2:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=sonofhector]
    And if you think you can just 'do a bit time' in the REP and then leave like this wannebe told here, yeah right, the one who said that was a fool, there is no such thing as just leave the REP or the legion for that matter, you do your five years with honour or you are considered a deserteur and send to prison or shot if you carry weapons with you !

[quote]

Uhm...that is not really accurate.
    They have the prison section overthere, but it isnt like in the movies there anymore.

I mean they invested a lot of money in the volunteers, education/training,time so they force them to serve their 5 year contract, but if things really don't work out they kick you out.
    Simple as that.
    It's not like the old days that only death can relieve you from the legion.

on the other hand i agree that you dont just leave (because you're faking or just dont feel like it anymore) it's not like quitting a job.

I wasnt sure how you meant this part so i elaborated for a bit.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456